A thank you and a prayer

bmoy

I would like to start off by saying thank you so much for the hospitality and kindness shown to all of the teams in the Riverdale side of the A bracket. Mr. Limbaugh and the guys in the press box are phenomenal and I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with them. Top notch job, fellas.

Also I would like to send out get well wishes to Blake Phillips, Summertown's right fielder who broke is leg in the Summertown/JCS game. I received word this afternoon that he would have to get rods and screws put in. Our prayers are with you.

The Voice of the Eagles

I am glad you enjoyed yourself will you not be there tomorrow?...

i also want to send best wishes to the young man who got hurt my prayers are with him and his prayers and a FULL recovery

its been a great tournament and atmosphere out there so far and will be another great match up between 2 teams starting at 4 hope to see you all there

I would like to start off by saying thank you so much for the hospitality and kindness shown to all of the teams in the Riverdale side of the A bracket. Mr. Limbaugh and the guys in the press box are phenomenal and I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with them. Top notch job, fellas.

Also I would like to send out get well wishes to Blake Phillips, Summertown's right fielder who broke is leg in the Summertown/JCS game. I received word this afternoon that he would have to get rods and screws put in. Our prayers are with you.

The Voice of the Eagles

thank you for the prayers for blake im a teammate of his and we just got back from visiting him and the surgery went fine but itll be a while until hes baseball ready again.hes still got his sense of humor and in good cheer.

please keep praying for him

thank you for the prayers for blake im a teammate of his and we just got back from visiting him and the surgery went fine but itll be a while until hes baseball ready again.hes still got his sense of humor and in good cheer.

please keep praying for him

Thank you for the update. We will definitely continue to pray for him.

The Voice of the Eagles

Best wishes on a speedy recovery, I was injured last may when a line drive hit me in the head pitching to the team i was coaching,so i know how it is. All the calls and cards i got really was a difference maker. It kept my spirits up when i wanted to get down so many times. Good luck Blake, we'll be praying for you, you'll be back in baseball before you know it /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />