Day Three Losers in the State tourney by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

Well yesterday was one of the worse days of my life! Yes I tried to go against ???Uncle Exlax picks and pick upsets. Covington was one of the picks that I thought could beat Gibbs and it was tied until the last inning a then Gibbs pushes across a run and then the other upset pick was FCS and ???The School with the Light??? boy did I miss that one! I have been told so many times there is magic in the light and now I do believe it myself! Plus I have let my best friend ???stlbrd??? get two games ahead. I am in 2nd place in baseball picks and 2nd in softball which means that MrNoitAll is a LOSER! I have always been told if you are 2nd it is like kissing your sister and there ain??™t much fun in that is there ???stlbrd???? So MrNoitAll is going to try and make a big come back today so here are your Losers for Day 3!

Davidson Academy vs. SBEC should just be another step for DA to cross before they become state champions. Loser is SBEC!

GPS vs. St. Benedict is a game between two very rich schools in tradition for sports. Both are always going to be around come May in the state tournament. But today ???Uncle Exlax??? magic ball is saying that St. Benedict will be the LOSER!

Unicoi County vs. DeKalb County is between two county schools, guess how I knew that one? Well I also thought that if anyone had a chance to knock off Goodpasture it could be Unicoi County but unless you get some hits you are not going to knock anyone off! ???The Fiddlers??? made some great music yesterday and told Waverly it was time to go back to the house. Well today the Ladies from East Tennessee will be sending ???The Fiddlers Packing??? LOSER is DeKalb County!

Cornersville vs. Huntingdon is a win game for both schools. The Ladies from Cornersville have played great this spring and has made their community proud of them. But it is time to pack up your bags and head back home because Huntingdon is going to make you the Loser today. LOSER is Cornersville!

Cherokee vs. Brentwood is almost a pick game. But somewhere this spring and I can not remember where I saw this but it was a great article about Cherokee plus I was always the Indian when I was a little boy playing cowboys and Indians. Well the rich school has done well this spring and has surprise many people but the ???Ladies from the East??? do not care how much $$$$ there is in Brentwood and will also make ???Brentwood the Loser??? today.

Soddy Daisy vs. Farragut is a game that Coach Clifford will not be very happy with today. Uncle Exlax told me to tell him that they have done a great job this year but the Farragut bunch was ready for them to go to the house and wait until next year before they will challenge for the title. Loser is Soddy Daisy!

Ooltewah vs. Beech will be the game of the day. ESPN could not make it but they have asked me to call in reports so I will be at the game today because I know that my best friend ???strlbrd??? will also be at the game and maybe I can get him to spend some of his $$$$ because I know that he is a very rich man! But today his Ladies will have their hands full trying to beat Ooltewah, but again I had to rely on ???Uncle Exlax??? magic ball and he told me to go ahead and bet on Beech, yes that is different from yesterday but I do not think that Ooltewah can score on the pitching that Beech will throw at them today. Loser is Ooltewah!

Covington vs. Westview will be a very good game because Westview beat them the last time they played for the region championship. But that was then and today the Loser will be Westview!

Goodpasture vs. Gibbs is a game closer for Goodpasture getting another state title. Some day maybe the people at the TSSAA will notice something strange about the private schools winning so many state championships! But until that happens Goodpasture will continue to roll over all of the little public schools. Loser is Gibbs!

Trinity Christian vs. Forrest will be another great game today but Trinity is on a mission and they will not let this school with the magic light stop them. Great job by Forrest yesterday and a great season but today the Loser will be ???The School with the Light on the Tracks???!

Friendship Christian vs. Whitwell will be a game that Coach Powell wishes that she did not have to play because when the beat Whitwell they will have to come back and play another game this afternoon and only have one super pitcher it will be very hard to get to the championship game, but hey do not count these ladies out just yet! But today FCS will play another game this afternoon and the ???Ladies from Whitwell??? will start their long ride back home. LOSER IS Whitwell!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

OMG! Normally I hate these...because they're on the back window of a redneck's truck, but...

LOL!!!

I agree these are very nice shirts but we are still playing the game and I have this feelin that stlbrd may have a little red neck in him after all, which is GREAT because you know how these rich folks act. Hey I even have one in my truck window, I thought everyone from Tullahoma had one plus on my hitch I have a large set also riding with me do you have any of those stlbrd? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Why have you not pick baseball as well? I am in second and 8th in soccer hmmm just maybe you are just one sighted? Hey man I think your art work is great coming from the rich! See you tonight got to get out of here for now! "LOVE U MAN! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I agree these are very nice shirts but we are still playing the game and I have this feelin that stlbrd may have a little red neck in him after all, which is GREAT because you know how these rich folks act. Hey I even have one in my truck window, I thought everyone from Tullahoma had one plus on my hitch I have a large set also riding with me do you have any of those stlbrd? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Why have you not pick baseball as well? I am in second and 8th in soccer hmmm just maybe you are just one sighted? Hey man I think your art work is great coming from the rich! See you tonight got to get out of here for now! "LOVE U MAN! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Will you be the one with the wet hair under your cap? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Will you be the one with the wet hair under your cap? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well yesterday was one of the worse days of my life! Yes I tried to go against ???Uncle Exlax picks and pick upsets. Covington was one of the picks that I thought could beat Gibbs and it was tied until the last inning a then Gibbs pushes across a run and then the other upset pick was FCS and ???The School with the Light??? boy did I miss that one! I have been told so many times there is magic in the light and now I do believe it myself! Plus I have let my best friend ???stlbrd??? get two games ahead. I am in 2nd place in baseball picks and 2nd in softball which means that MrNoitAll is a LOSER! I have always been told if you are 2nd it is like kissing your sister and there ain??™t much fun in that is there ???stlbrd???? So MrNoitAll is going to try and make a big come back today so here are your Losers for Day 3!

Davidson Academy vs. SBEC should just be another step for DA to cross before they become state champions. Loser is SBEC!

GPS vs. St. Benedict is a game between two very rich schools in tradition for sports. Both are always going to be around come May in the state tournament. But today ???Uncle Exlax??? magic ball is saying that St. Benedict will be the LOSER!

Unicoi County vs. DeKalb County is between two county schools, guess how I knew that one? Well I also thought that if anyone had a chance to knock off Goodpasture it could be Unicoi County but unless you get some hits you are not going to knock anyone off! ???The Fiddlers??? made some great music yesterday and told Waverly it was time to go back to the house. Well today the Ladies from East Tennessee will be sending ???The Fiddlers Packing??? LOSER is DeKalb County!

Cornersville vs. Huntingdon is a win game for both schools. The Ladies from Cornersville have played great this spring and has made their community proud of them. But it is time to pack up your bags and head back home because Huntingdon is going to make you the Loser today. LOSER is Cornersville!

Cherokee vs. Brentwood is almost a pick game. But somewhere this spring and I can not remember where I saw this but it was a great article about Cherokee plus I was always the Indian when I was a little boy playing cowboys and Indians. Well the rich school has done well this spring and has surprise many people but the ???Ladies from the East??? do not care how much $$$$ there is in Brentwood and will also make ???Brentwood the Loser??? today.

Soddy Daisy vs. Farragut is a game that Coach Clifford will not be very happy with today. Uncle Exlax told me to tell him that they have done a great job this year but the Farragut bunch was ready for them to go to the house and wait until next year before they will challenge for the title. Loser is Soddy Daisy!

Ooltewah vs. Beech will be the game of the day. ESPN could not make it but they have asked me to call in reports so I will be at the game today because I know that my best friend ???strlbrd??? will also be at the game and maybe I can get him to spend some of his $$$$ because I know that he is a very rich man! But today his Ladies will have their hands full trying to beat Ooltewah, but again I had to rely on ???Uncle Exlax??? magic ball and he told me to go ahead and bet on Beech, yes that is different from yesterday but I do not think that Ooltewah can score on the pitching that Beech will throw at them today. Loser is Ooltewah!

Covington vs. Westview will be a very good game because Westview beat them the last time they played for the region championship. But that was then and today the Loser will be Westview!

Goodpasture vs. Gibbs is a game closer for Goodpasture getting another state title. Some day maybe the people at the TSSAA will notice something strange about the private schools winning so many state championships! But until that happens Goodpasture will continue to roll over all of the little public schools. Loser is Gibbs!

Trinity Christian vs. Forrest will be another great game today but Trinity is on a mission and they will not let this school with the magic light stop them. Great job by Forrest yesterday and a great season but today the Loser will be ???The School with the Light on the Tracks???!

Friendship Christian vs. Whitwell will be a game that Coach Powell wishes that she did not have to play because when the beat Whitwell they will have to come back and play another game this afternoon and only have one super pitcher it will be very hard to get to the championship game, but hey do not count these ladies out just yet! But today FCS will play another game this afternoon and the ???Ladies from Whitwell??? will start their long ride back home. LOSER IS Whitwell!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

As you can tell by my nickname MrNoitall...I have one of you that resides at my house...could that be your house??? I like sports as much as the next person, but watching them, talking them, and coaching them leaves little time for family. Ahhh when life was spent on the porch swing enjoying family. Have a good one

"Trinity Christian vs. Forrest will be another great game today but Trinity is on a mission and they will not let this school with the magic light stop them. Great job by Forrest yesterday and a great season but today the Loser will be ???The School with the Light on the Tracks???!"

I am THRILLED that you got this one wrong!! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN LADY ROCKETS!! We are SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!