PIGLETox23

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FINAL SCORE

3-2 Forrest Lady Rockets

Lady Rocket runner (Daughrity) scores from first after base hit and a throwing error.

GREAT JOB FORREST! I'll be there tonight to root you guys on. Also got to hollar at my buddy from St. Benedict tonight. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!

Oh, one other thing........not a bad job for a slow, average pitcher, Shelby..... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Another hard fight but you came through in the end when it counts. Congratulations Forrest. Now go win the state tonight by beating TCA.

You do realize that they'd have to win tonight and then tomorrow to win state, right? The only team that can actually win it outright tonight would be Trinity because they haven't lost yet.

Great job Ladies, now go get Trinity. Great game this morning, the fans were loud and proud. Cornersville is a young team that will continue to make some noise. Before TSSAA re-aligned, these two teams played each other twice a year, now we don't play each other during the regular season, and I don't know why.

You do realize that they'd have to win tonight and then tomorrow to win state, right? The only team that can actually win it outright tonight would be Trinity because they haven't lost yet.

Mission accomplished! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />