Cherokee Lady Chiefs

TNsoftballfan

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Congratulations on a job well done!!! You have made your parents, family, friends, school, town, and surrounding area very proud of how you represented all of us. You never quit and accomplished something that has never been done in any sport at Cherokee High School history!!! Keep up the great ball playing..... we all hope to hear big things from your futures!!!

Great season lady chiefs. Your performance in the state tournament was inspiring. I know you had no intentions other than winning it all, but you should know that each of you are champions in the eyes of your community.

You went toe to toe with the best in the state and avenged a couple of regular season losses in the process. If they didn't know you before this week, I'm pretty sure they know you now.

Btw....congrats to all the east tn teams making noise in the boro. 2 out of top 3 in AA and 2 out of top 4 in AAA.

Hey Lance, Mwtfan and JCFan#1, the trip to Murfreesboro just reinforced my belief that the IMAC was one of toughest conferences in the state this year.

Great season lady chiefs. Your performance in the state tournament was inspiring. I know you had no intentions other than winning it all, but you should know that each of you are champions in the eyes of your community.

You went toe to toe with the best in the state and avenged a couple of regular season losses in the process. If they didn't know you before this week, I'm pretty sure they know you now.

Btw....congrats to all the east tn teams making noise in the boro. 2 out of top 3 in AA and 2 out of top 4 in AAA.

Hey Lance, Mwtfan and JCFan#1, the trip to Murfreesboro just reinforced my belief that the IMAC was one of toughest conferences in the state this year.

Amen! Congrats Cherokee, you did us in the IMAC proud. Already missing the IMAC season can't wait till next year. With few players graduating in the IMAC should be another barn burner of a season next year.