A/AA Cross Country

flatline17

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've got Memphis schools come sectional time...

I run the 4x4. But you'll never see me.

that is true feel bad for you. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> two of the memphis teams and mlk beat us at state last year in the 4x4 but it was a super close race top 5 in under a second togther and top 4 all with in like .4

that is true feel bad for you. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> two of the memphis teams and mlk beat us at state last year in the 4x4 but it was a super close race top 5 in under a second togther and top 4 all with in like .4

Mitchell was the only memphis team that beat yall in 4x4

The other memphis team was Frayser, the team that got 5th right behind yall.

Mitchell was the only memphis team that beat yall in 4x4

The other memphis team was Frayser, the team that got 5th right behind yall.

Oh i did not realize that i was misinformed. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" someone at the state meat told me that their were 3 teams from memphis and they were 2 of the 3 that beat us

Oh i did not realize that i was misinformed. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" someone at the state meat told me that their were 3 teams from memphis and they were 2 of the 3 that beat us

The other team was Austin East, from Knoxville /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />