Putting Together A Travel Team

I am seeking information on putting a travel team together - ie. what is needed, insurance, list of tournaments, etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Proof of team insurance must be provided at most tournaments. You can purchase this at USSSA.COM or I got a better rate at USFASTPITCH.COM... You'll need a copy of birth certificates for all team members... You can find a list of pretty much all tournaments in the state at eteamz.com... At the bottom of home page on the right, select fastpitch and tournaments then hit the go button. You'll have to pay a one time sanctioning fee for each tournament that is hosted by a governing body which you haven't previously played with. (usually 25.00).. USFA, NSA, USGF, ASA, and USSSA are the most common around middle Tennessee. Good luck!

Proof of team insurance must be provided at most tournaments. You can purchase this at USSSA.COM or I got a better rate at USFASTPITCH.COM... You'll need a copy of birth certificates for all team members... You can find a list of pretty much all tournaments in the state at eteamz.com... At the bottom of home page on the right, select fastpitch and tournaments then hit the go button. You'll have to pay a one time sanctioning fee for each tournament that is hosted by a governing body which you haven't previously played with. (usually 25.00).. USFA, NSA, USGF, ASA, and USSSA are the most common around middle Tennessee. Good luck!

Great. Thanks for the info.