A/AA Pre-Season Predictions

DonCChatt

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you put Coniglio's hair on Reaction's body you would have a really cool looking Q-tip!

My hair is longer than that. And its not white... yours is much, much closer than mine to white.

Reaction I can't make things on G too hard now, its bad enough facing me and Hoya.

I just e mailed you.

Also, to let you know, for a paltry sum of only $12, you can become a plus member, with all kinds of wonderful benefits, including private messenger, which will allow you to do this. I encourage everyone to become a plus member, if only to support the cost of the site.

I thought the paltry sum had changed to $24 per year????

Yeah, and if they could only get a middle school coach that knew anything about soccer they might be even better!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would agree with you ridgeman. If I had to predict anything, this upcoming CAK team has the ability to be the BEST overall talent that CAK has EVER had from top to bottom. It is by far the strongest freshman class as far as total talent and numbers. Paige Hoffman, Brit's sister is incredible, and Tessa Piety should get a ton of playing time on defense.

If they can get Sallie Jernigan or their other keepers on the ball, I think they they will go very far. I am hoping to see a Notre Dame and CAK game at the end of the season!

Wasn't there an 8th Grader that played for CAK, is she back?

Akula this form of "coaching up" could not also be called recruiting could it?

I was waiting for someone to say something along those lines. I know with 100% confidence there was no intention to recruit her. Her parents wanted to get her into a better environment. They knew of my connection with alcoa, but that is too far to drive everyday from Oak Ridge. Which I can testify too!!! CAK is the best fit for her. It just happened that G is also the middle school girls coach so she played for him.

I was waiting for someone to say something along those lines. I know with 100% confidence there was no intention to recruit her. Her parents wanted to get her into a better environment. They knew of my connection with alcoa, but that is too far to drive everyday from Oak Ridge. Which I can testify too!!! CAK is the best fit for her. It just happened that G is also the middle school girls coach so she played for him.

Well you know me always willing to stir the pot a bit