BOYS BASKETBALL

FROM WHAT I HEARD HE PLAYED VERY WELL THE COACHES I TALKED WITH SAID YOU COULDN'T STOP HIM, THE 12 AND UNDER TN THUNDER HAVE A REALLY GOOD TEAM A LITTLE WEAK ON THE BENCH BUT THEY PLAY BALL AND THEY HUSTLE I HAD A CHANCE TO SEE THEM IN A TOURNAMENT AND THEY ARE REALLY GOOD. I BELIEVE COACH COLLINS IS THE BEST YOUTH COACH AROUND I HAVE TALKED WITH SEVERAL PEOPLE AND HIS QUALIFICATIONS ARE OUTSTANDSTANDING HE'S WON MANY LEAGUES FROM THE YMCA TO JR PRO AND THE PAL LEAGUE A COACH LIKE THAT SHOULD CONSIDER COACHING SCHOOL BALL.I HAVEN'T MET MR.COLLINS PERSONALLY BUT I WOULD LIKE TO TALK WITH HIM ABOUT RECRUITING SOME YOUNG TALENT I DO KNOW THAT TYRONE CALDWELL IS A GOOD BALL PLAYER, I'VE SEEN HIM IN ACTION AND TO BE WITH THE THUNDER MADE THE PUZZLE COMPLETE.

So Tyrone Caldwell did play during the Nationals? I didnt know if he was picked up by the Thunder to sit the bench or if he was gonna play. Thats good that he got a chance to play for a good coach because he is the future in Clarksville..He also plays for a good coach in Steve Phillips for the Clarksville Magic Organization so I think it help make the transition better to the Thunder Prgoram. Thanks TNBBALL

FROM WHAT I HEAR TYRONE PLAYED EVERY GAME AND STARTED I ALSO WAS TOLD THAT THEY PICKED UP A KID FROM COOKEVILLE DUSTIN LANGFORD I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW HE PLAYED BUT TO PLAY WITH A GOOD TEAM LIKE THE THUNDER HE MUST HAVE SOME SKILLS I DON'T KNOW IF THEY PICKED UP ANY OTHERS, THEY ALREADY HAVE AN AWESOME TEAM SO YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT THEY HAD TO PLAY WITH AND IT SHOWED THEY WON. ITS GOOD TO SEE KIDS PLAY THE GAME AND WORK HARD AT IT AND TYRONE CALDWELL WILL BE A GREAT BASKETBALL PLAYER AS HE GO THROUGH SCHOOL AND THATS WERE COACH COLLINS AND COACH WATSON COME IN AT TO GET THESE KIDS READY FOR SCHOOL AND COLLEGE BALL AND TO MAKE SURE THEY KEEP THEIR MINDS FOCUSED ON SCHOOL AND KEEP UP THE GRADES. I SPOKE WITH SOME PEOPLE AND THE KIDS THAT PLAYED WITH THESE COACHS MADE THE SCHOOL TEAMS AND HAVE GOOD GRADES I JUST HOPE THESE KIDS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Tyrone made the Richview Middle School team as a freshman and started..That is something in Clarksville that just dont happen let alone Richview..Richview like other middle schools have a thing that they dont pick 6th graders..Chicago Bulls 2 year forward Trenton Hassell didnt even make the 6th grade team so that tells you how special Tyrone was to even make the team not even mentioning starting. but he made the starting five.Thanks for all your info