Who will be the top teams in Mid Tenn

OffTheRecord

Clarksville High beat Wilson Central by 11 today, with both teams at full strength. Bashara Graves dominated inside. WC pulled their starters at the end of the third quarter down 14. CHS is going to surprise a lot of people in the Mid State this season.

Go Wildcats!

I don't know how much or how little, Jasmine Hassell played. So I don't know how her battle against the Beast of '09 played out. But, I will tell everyone this BASHARA GRAVES is the best Freshman Post player in the State. Unless she gets injured or something. She will make a major impact this year. Please don't let the Freshman tag confuse your thought process. Bashara is the real deal!!!!!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is Al Cooper the/a coach at Clarksville or is he still coaching boys

at Northeast? Where ever his daughter ended up is where the center

was going. Heard it was going to be Kenwood, guess it didn't work out.

The post is the Real Deal. She's got great size and speed and when she

'wants' to play, she is tough to handle. Mt. Juliet also has a pretty good

freshman post player, who can also be tough to handle when she 'wants'

to be.

I don't know how much or how little, Jasmine Hassell played. So I don't know how her battle against the Beast of '09 played out. But, I will tell everyone this BASHARA GRAVES is the best Freshman Post player in the State. Unless she gets injured or something. She will make a major impact this year. Please don't let the Freshman tag confuse your thought process. Bashara is the real deal!!!!!!!

There's no doubt Bashara Graves is the real deal. I have heard that there are publications out there that have her as the #1 freshman in the country. I have also heard that Pat Summit already has interest in her. With her and Cooper as a shooter, that team could be unreal. No one in 10-AAA seems to be worried about us, but we will go undefeated in the district this year, just wait and see.

Where is this camp?

I know Cooper coaches the boys team at NE, but he also coaches a girls AAU team that is going to Nationals. I know most of the girls on his team are from the Clarksville area. Maybe he was there watching some of them play. I know if I were a head coach I wouldn't mind getting a little imput from him on the bench.

Again, where is this camp located?

All of the heresay and rumors about the Freshman is great and makes some great spin but if nobody saw the head to head no one was sure what happened BUT if Clarksville did win the game by 11 it does tell you something. if Clarksville had 2 Freshman, who knows how they played? But someone had to play. The story is still there and the Clarksville High School this winter will be filled. The players keep on coming. Wouldn't it be great to see a camp with Smithville, Ravenwood, Clarksville, Wilson Central and whoever else playing? maybe that cam be worked out this fall by some Tourney. Wonder who would opt out?

As of right now ; CHS starts 1 sr, 2 jr, 0 so, 2 fr, has 2 more jr, 1 so and 3 fr one the bench. As of right now Coach Cooper is not the coach he's just helping at the camps because of his daughter Chandler and Bashaara. He's still the NEHS boys coach as far as I know.

Thisis beginning to sound like coach Gat at millington. good post