WC baseball

batman2011

Bruceton Was hardest hit hit by graduation in 13A with 7 or 8 starters gone, the do return a good pitcher, #7, will be a Jr. his name escapes me. Huntingdon returns Crocker & Colin Hatch, Who I beleive will be one of the areas best pitchers next year. McKenzie will still be pretty good with 2 good pitchers in Chappell a Lefty & Holt a 6'7" RHP. I Know Clarksburg returns alot with Bird, McClercken, who, if he cuts down on his strikeouts could be college prospect too, & Epperson, a solid pitche who throws strikes. As for West Carroll, We lost 4 seniors, but only 1 pitcher, the younger players are good but must step it up a notch to compete at a higher level. Clint McClain Should enter season as #1 starting pitcher but needs to iron out some mechanics to be really good. Cody Nelson showed signs of turning into a good catcher & hitter near the end of the season.Dalton Dunn is one of a good trio of coming sophmores can pitch, & plays outstanding defense in the outfield, needs a little more consistence at the plate. Hayden McClain, Clint's brother agin is really good at short,& Brett Singleton another coming soph Could be really good, Saw alot of time on the mound with a plus fastball for his age & hit for average with a couple of homers as well. Well Inspector, thats as good of a preveiw for next season as I can give you for district 13A, so good luck.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kid from bruceton is a fair pitcher. The Hatch kid I saw pitch and he looked pretty good. We faced Chappell and he is pretty fair. Didn't see Holt pitch any.

I appreciate the rundown and look forward to next year. I guess we will have to discuss basketball in a few months. We had some really good basketball games last year as well.

Bruceton Was hardest hit hit by graduation in 13A with 7 or 8 starters gone, the do return a good pitcher, #7, will be a Jr. his name escapes me. Huntingdon returns Crocker & Colin Hatch, Who I beleive will be one of the areas best pitchers next year. McKenzie will still be pretty good with 2 good pitchers in Chappell a Lefty & Holt a 6'7" RHP. I Know Clarksburg returns alot with Bird, McClercken, who, if he cuts down on his strikeouts could be college prospect too, & Epperson, a solid pitche who throws strikes. As for West Carroll, We lost 4 seniors, but only 1 pitcher, the younger players are good but must step it up a notch to compete at a higher level. Clint McClain Should enter season as #1 starting pitcher but needs to iron out some mechanics to be really good. Cody Nelson showed signs of turning into a good catcher & hitter near the end of the season.Dalton Dunn is one of a good trio of coming sophmores can pitch, & plays outstanding defense in the outfield, needs a little more consistence at the plate. Hayden McClain, Clint's brother agin is really good at short,& Brett Singleton another coming soph Could be really good, Saw alot of time on the mound with a plus fastball for his age & hit for average with a couple of homers as well. Well Inspector, thats as good of a preveiw for next season as I can give you for district 13A, so good luck.