Bridges classic

timbdp

Hadn't heard of this one. where is this game played??

It's in Memphis at the Liberty Bowl on August 23rd. In years past, it's been three privates vs. three publics, but last year they expanded to four games, the fourth game being public vs. public. I haven't seen any official announcement, but from what I can put together, it looks like the early afternoon game is St. George's vs. Booker T. Washington, the late afternoon game is CBHS vs. White Station and the evening game is MUS vs. Melrose. All should be very good games.

It's in Memphis at the Liberty Bowl on August 23rd. In years past, it's been three privates vs. three publics, but last year they expanded to four games, the fourth game being public vs. public. I haven't seen any official announcement, but from what I can put together, it looks like the early afternoon game is St. George's vs. Booker T. Washington, the late afternoon game is CBHS vs. White Station and the evening game is MUS vs. Melrose. All should be very good games.

I could be wrong but I think the public vs public this year is Covington vs Ridgeway. Many of the Memphis schools already have their schedules posted on this site.