Cascade

Guest cascadealum

Guest cascadealum

Does anyone know how the boys at Cascade are? I have heard that Coach Greene has no control and the boys act like a bunch of thugs. I hope this is not the case, just curious.

Guest cascadealum

I appreciate the info. I hope he does well, and I hope they also do well. Is Blackman going to have a tough team? I know they are triple A.

• 2 months later...

Give the guy a chance, would ya? I can tell you this much. Those guys are nice boys, definitely NOT thugs. If anything, they will suffer because they are TOO nice. I don't buy into the notion that Coach Green doesn't have any control, either. Who comes up with this stuff? He has a very good rapport with his players. Is that what they mean?? Coach Mooney was a very good coach in my opinion, and Coach Green has big shoes to fill. But I'm sure he will do well.

Posted by cascadealum:

Does anyone know how the boys at Cascade are? I have heard that Coach Greene has no control and the boys act like a bunch of thugs. I hope this is not the case, just curious.

Guest Jessica

Who played at Smyrna Middle School where Greene used to teach and coach basketball.This student does not play basketball anymore and he said Coach Greene was a good guy but just didnt know how to coach.Every day he said they split into teams played,and Greene would be on one of the teams and hog the ball. That team had tons of talent from what i hear but Greene didnt coach.Unless things have changed i bet Cascade will soon regret making him their coach.