Powerful Line Will Lead Maplewood In '08

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to assume that you base this statement on the belief that Hillsboro will get beat by Maplewood in the playoffs.

I'm saying that a Hillsboro fan has NO RIGHT AT ALL to make jokes about teams that can't beat Maryville.

Also the last time Hillsboro & Maplewood were on the sam field yes the Panthers were victorious. They have the right to brag and boast about it. I would tell boski and the Maplewood faithful the same thing heading into last year's playoff matchup.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You must be a kid.

Maryville will lose some day but it will not be against Maplewood.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you must be an infant

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ...and it doesnt matter who beats Marysville ..as long as they get beat. i can live with that

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Why don't you find a team and take on GQ and Maryville. You could join the ranks of the umptenth other coaches that had Maryville and GQ figured out only to be THUMPED again and again.

Better yet find another thread because you are embarrassing yourself with the sophomoric delusional posts. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

never homefry ...you just dont get it ...this is all fun to me ...none of you have any impact on my life ..you dont know me ..so why should i be the least bit" embarrassed" if you want to say that .. im good .. how bout you?

sorry i got your panties all twisted in a knot ...calm down! its just football right? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Good grief! I was trying to give Maplewood their just due and I get told I am making excuses.

The HHS boys came in to the quarterfinals last year against Maplewood with a horrible attitude. They had already beaten Maplewood at Maplewood earlier in the season. Therefore, they came in thinking that basically all they had to do was just show up in order to win merely "because they were Hillsboro". Maplewood came in hungry and took advantage. It was as simple as that.

I am not making excuses. I am just explaining that Maplewood shouldn't come in to this season against Hillsboro with the same attitude Hillsboro had last year in the quarterfinals against Maplewood. I promise that the Burros learned from that mistake last year and won't be expecting Maplewood to lie down for them simply "because they are Hillsboro".

i was just messing with you guy!! ..trust me they dont have that attitude ... they had to take what they got ..and they are not just going to give it away ..so you better be ready to put up a fight ...Hillsboro is not the only team that learned a lesson. these guys are ready trust me.

I'm saying that a Hillsboro fan has NO RIGHT AT ALL to make jokes about teams that can't beat Maryville.

Also the last time Hillsboro & Maplewood were on the sam field yes the Panthers were victorious. They have the right to brag and boast about it. I would tell boski and the Maplewood faithful the same thing heading into last year's playoff matchup.

I agree Hillsboro has no right to make jokes about Maplewood because they lost to Maryville in the State Championship game. Hillsboro football has written the book on how to lose to Maryville in the State Championship game. Wouldn't you agree? I mean losing 3 times to the same team is pretty frustrating.

I also agree that Maplewood should be proud of their accomplishment last year of beating Hillsboro in the quarterfinals and making the State Championship game.

I just think that this Maplewood will definitely play Maryville again for the 4A State Championship this year talk is a little premature when the season hasn't gotten underway yet. Likewise, saying Hillsboro will undoubtedly being playing Maryville in the finals is also premature.

It is just a little more unpredictable than that I would say after last year when Hillsboro beat Maplewood at Maplewood and won the region only to commit 8 turnovers and get beat at home by Maplewood in the quarterfinals.

However, I will say this much: Whoever wins the likely playoff matchup between Hillsboro and Maplewood this year will be my prediction to make it to the 4A State Championship again.

May the best team win! GO BURROS!

i was just messing with you guy!! ..trust me they dont have that attitude ... they had to take what they got ..and they are not just going to give it away ..so you better be ready to put up a fight ...Hillsboro is not the only team that learned a lesson. these guys are ready trust me.

That is what I like to hear. See ya'll in a couple of months at our place. Hopefully, this time we will come ready to defend our home turf.