16U AAU National Championships

Karissa should have been there. I know that was the plan. I will see what I can find out.

Maybe her mom or dad will post something here.............hopefully.........

She was not at school. Reports at school were that she was in MI. Could her name have just been accidently omitted from the list??

my kids love it. Back home, in MI, it was First week of Sept through Second week of June, with a week for Christmas and Easter. Tougher to keep the concentration.

They like this schedule a lot. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think Karissa was invited to play with this team, however, she wasn't there. We sure missed her! She is a terrific young lady.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is indeed.

Thanks for the info. How did LLeonard do? My buddy back home went on Vacation this week, so I am getting ZERO feedback. It is killing me!!!

LL rolled her ankle on the second play of the first game in pool play after she had made a steal and was going up for a layup. She could not get clearance from the on- sight trainer to play in any of the games up until the last two days of the tournament. When she finally got clearance to play, she was able to contribute and help her team.

It was great seeing all these girls that represent so many different teams come together as a team and play hard. Not only are they great athletes, they are fantastic young ladies. I wish all of them a wonderful upcoming high school season. I hope they continue to have fun doing what they love to do.

LL rolled her ankle on the second play of the first game in pool play after she had made a steal and was going up for a layup. She could not get clearance from the on- sight trainer to play in any of the games up until the last two days of the tournament. When she finally got clearance to play, she was able to contribute and help her team.

It was great seeing all these girls that represent so many different teams come together as a team and play hard. Not only are they great athletes, they are fantastic young ladies. I wish all of them a wonderful upcoming high school season. I hope they continue to have fun doing what they love to do.

Sorry to hear about that ankle. Best wishes from the GatorBill household on a speedy recovery. lilGB rolled hers up pretty bad at the beginning of July and is still not right.

Im glad she got to get back at it before the tourney was over though. Best of luck to her this season, I will be keeping an eye out for her. And as you say, best of luck to all of the girls. I love watching the kids in this area play, it is great stuff, and a bunch of great kids.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 1 month later...

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> . . . /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" !!!

That was a nice bump. Would you rather this /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> or this /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />