South Rebels--Starter Predictions-Anyone?

Thats right I do pull for the Indians to....and to be jealous!what of.You know the only difference between me and most Indian fans is I can admit when DB is down while others are just in denial.And don't even bring Maryville up.One more thing speaking of DB's roster,I know about 80% of the kids,I think I just might know all these kids better than most of these diehard poster's.And don't take it personable buddy,I just speak my opinion and thats just it my opinion.Oh one more thing I do appreciate your support,my brother told me who you are today,just don't take me to serious on here I just like to have some fun.

You might know 80% of the kids...........but they don't know you.

When was DB down?

Whats Maryville got to do with DB ? We don't even play them

Your right about your opinion, its yours and only yours

And don't worry, nobody will take you serious on here........your a South fan.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might know 80% of the kids...........but they don't know you.

When was DB down?

Whats Maryville got to do with DB ? We don't even play them

Your right about your opinion, its yours and only yours

And don't worry, nobody will take you serious on here........your a South fan.

This WhacKo--Jock-o guy is an encyclopedia of crap and spends his time of South threads (and others) offering very little football knowledge but a whole lot of "NOTHING". I have decided to make every attempt to completely ignore his post and feed his 4 yr old/300 lb ego. I challenge you to do the same. Just simply do not respond to him.

Let's see---he tells a South fan that no one on a South thread takes the South fan serious????????????

I wish I knew who is is!!

This WhacKo--Jock-o guy is an encyclopedia of crap and spends his time of South threads (and others) offering very little football knowledge but a whole lot of "NOTHING". I have decided to make every attempt to completely ignore his post and feed his 4 yr old/300 lb ego. I challenge you to do the same. Just simply do not respond to him.

Let's see---he tells a South fan that no one on a South thread takes the South fan serious????????????

Core........with all due respect, I think you might have spelled his name wrong. Its WhacKo-JeRkoff.

Well so far your not doing a very good job of ignoring my post. And this is the second post you have made on this thread after saying you were not going to post here again. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Let's see--- that South fan says in his post ("Just don't take me serious on here" I just like to have some fun) So try to remember, its the south fan that says not to take him seriously. I just agreed.

How dumb of an ole boy are you anyway.

Have a nice day /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Core........with all due respect, I think you might have spelled his name wrong. Its WhacKo-JeRkoff.

Hey another poster ignoring me. Welcome to the cook-out /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You South fans are even easier than the Volunteer fans. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The Whacko-Jocko guy still thinks I'm talking to him. And he thinks that I have to have his approval to change my mind and get back into this thread. It's sad that a 300 lb ego spends as much time on CoachT, as he does, with as little to offer in football knowledge.

Now, move on from this continuous distraction---you going to the scrimmage?

Apparently, Bobby is out with a sprained shoulder, "Elmo" is nursing a knee, and Cassell is nursing knee.

I read on Jeff Co. thread that they have 84 varsity players dressed out. Wow!!

The Whacko-Jocko guy still thinks I'm talking to him. And he thinks that I have to have his approval to change my mind and get back into this thread. It's sad that a 300 lb ego spends as much time on CoachT, as he does, with as little to offer in football knowledge.

Now, move on from this continuous distraction---you going to the scrimmage?

Apparently, Bobby is out with a sprained shoulder, "Elmo" is nursing a knee, and Cassell is nursing knee.

I read on Jeff Co. thread that they have 84 varsity players dressed out. Wow!!

Hey Rotentothecore................admit it, you can't post without typing my name can you. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

And my ego is much larger than 300lbs.

Oh, and another thing. This is a Sullivan South thread. Why would anyone need to express "football lnowledge". Im just trying to fit in.

DB - 44

South - 0

Jack, I won't ignore you sweetie pie. I noticed earlier in the thread that you need a fight and a ride to Jeff. Co. Give me your address and I'll stop by on my way. It'll be a blast! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I'll meet you in front of K-Mart at 4pm. Don't embarress me and wear that blue dress.

I'll meet you in front of K-Mart at 4pm. Don't embarress me and wear that blue dress.

I'll be right there, but you'll have to ride in the back of the truck this time. Last time I let you ride up front, I couldn't get that stink out of the cab for a month! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> But, on the bright side, you can hold the flag this time. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Well if you know who I am then come on over and stand tow to toe then repete what you just said. We'll see once and for all who the sissy boy is. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You have until Monday morning.

I'll keep you all posted as to whether or not he shows up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are a worthless piece of crap,thats not worth giving the time of day...and believe me if I did get a hold of you.....well you would'nt have to worry about posting anymore,but I don't like to handle sh.t so I guess you don't have to worry. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />