WGHS west greene

yea what ever...... do have anything useful to say??? nah i didnt think so i was looking for positive input or maybe even constructive information besides who do you pull for??

SHOULD'NT YOU BE IN THE GYM RIGHT NOW WATCHING VOLLYBALL? THAT IS THE ONLY SUCCESSFUL SPORT AT WGHS. GET THAT IDIOTIC MILK JUG BACK AND MAYBE MAYBE THE FOOTBALL COMMUNITY WILL CARE.

well myself im gonna support the football team because thru the years they have gotten in a very serious rut, but after watching them the last few years i can see a change for the better in the team not only in team attitudes and self esteem but in thier abilities on the field

im hoping that they can only do better and they are getting better with new coaching staff starting last year with fresh motivation and no one really expected Joe Case to come in and turn the program around in one year if they did they are silly it takes time and i think IMO they are slowly getting better and i will continue to support and cheer for them on Friday nights

just as i am intitled to mu opinions you are intitled to yours.........

to be honest i think west greene will take the milk can delay of game... if your a south greene fan i dont have to say anything to you... the thing south greene is good at is girls basketball so get yourself in the gym lol... but i think west greene will be better this year...

I don't think WG will get the milk can this year either. Guess we will have to wait & see.

i hope that we can get that dang milk can atleast one time while my kid plays for west greene.....lol

but like the man said only time will tell i think they are getting better but all i have see in the passing games from the county is wghs,cdhs,and sghs and i think they are all looking strong i think it will all go down to strategy when push comes to shove