Morgan County Pigskin

Since losing two legendary football coaches.......

Will anybody be interested in watching Coalfield without there "how ever many year" old legendary coach and will anybody watch Oakdale football without there 1 year legendary coach?

From what I understand Coach Chip DID play at the University of Tennessee...........

Yeah Strickland did "play" at UT. Ive seen his Sugar Bowl ring. With that said, someone should have just come found me and asked if he would do well at Oakdale. Me and my buddies called the debacle of a coaching effort he put forth there the day the News Sentinel announced his hiring. Didnt he almost single handily shut down the Oakdale football program?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long does Chip "I played at UT" Strickland make it at any school. Should I say CAK (0-20). Only staying at a school for a year or two is NOT how General Neyland or Coach Fulmer does it. I guess he didn't soak it up like a sponge from them! By the way he did play at UT just ask him, never mind he'll tell you.