knox grace

pujo

yea maybe a few more if your program has actually accomplished something in the past couple of years. but like you said pujo grace has not won anything. i see why their coach is so overconfident about this season now. he has a whole new team. the old grace coach must be a better recruiter than pete carrol.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he,s doing the job they wanted Coach Saterfield to do, I remember a few articles Coach Saterfield wrote about how he felt about the public , private thing. I don,t think he did the job they were expecting out of him. This McKamey cat seems to be pushing all the right buttons. GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Amazing Grace, 2 preseason allstaters.

We should know more after the coalfield game.

I Like SMASHMOUTHS way of thinking. Just put on the pads a see what happens.

I don't think Coalfield will be much of a challenge for Grace. Heard that Monterey beat Coalfield and Monterey normally isn't very good.

Hester (RB) had over 200 yards rushing....Amos had a good game...Little (QB) ran about a 70 yard TD...They still have work to do as a team, but they will be ready!! Go Rams!!!

Thats a heck of a lot of yards only to score 1 touchdown vs. a weak christian school from Chattanooga. I think those numbers are probably inflated a lot.

Thats a heck of a lot of yards only to score 1 touchdown vs. a weak christian school from Chattanooga. I think those numbers are probably inflated a lot.

I don't know the exact stats but those numbers are not inflated. As far as Grace Baptist goes they may be more amazing than Grace Christian this year. They had lots of fresh faces and came out ready to play ball. I know this is stepping out on a thin limb but they may give SP a run for thier money this year.

I don't know the exact stats but those numbers are not inflated. As far as Grace Baptist goes they may be more amazing than Grace Christian this year. They had lots of fresh faces and came out ready to play ball. I know this is stepping out on a thin limb but they may give SP a run for thier money this year.

The limb just broke buddy. What you all smoking at Grace? Give South Pitt a run for their money? That is even funnier than the guy rushing for 200 yards and not sniffing the end zone.