Class 4A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first question to you defensewinschampionships is how many Central games did you see last year or how many spring practices and workouts have you attended this year? Everyone is entitled to an opinion so how bout laying off muffin. My second question would be what is your ordered finish for the region?

my first question to you defensewinschampionships is how many Central games did you see last year or how many spring practices and workouts have you attended this year? Everyone is entitled to an opinion so how bout laying off muffin. My second question would be what is your ordered finish for the region?

Rhea

Cleveland

RB

Brainerd

Walker Valley

Central

Hixson

White County

Hmm Ima say red Bank.... Guys just cause benford and mcduffy and last years goup is gone don think red bank is gonna roll over and die.. red bank is comen back reloaded with speed and strength... they will bring there game. you will be surprised. i have mad respect for cleveand and reah.. But red bank has to much pride...

Go blue!!!! Title town!

Hmm Ima say red Bank.... Guys just cause benford and mcduffy and last years goup is gone don think red bank is gonna roll over and die.. red bank is comen back reloaded with speed and strength... they will bring there game. you will be surprised. i have mad respect for cleveand and reah.. But red bank has to much pride...

Go blue!!!! Title town!

Rhea

Cleveland

Red Bank

Chatt Central

Brainerd

Walker Valley

Hixson

White Co

ok well let me say this its between Rhea and Cleveland for the Region Championship.

Red Bank lost half there team and they were all 4 year starters. I heard that a couple guys who were starters transfered to Signal Mt. Don't get me wrong Red Bank is going to stay strong, but Rhea will be stronger and Cleveland will be down right amazing. Tipton will lead them well all year. Rhea will be the only team with the potential to step it up with them and have the chance to win over Celeveland. If you Red Bank boys want anything to happen this year that Sanchez better get the train rolling cause as of right now its Rhea vs. Cleveland for the Region

Rhea

Cleveland

Red Bank

Chatt Central

Brainerd

Walker Valley

Hixson

White Co

ok well let me say this its between Rhea and Cleveland for the Region Championship.

Red Bank lost half there team and they were all 4 year starters. I heard that a couple guys who were starters transfered to Signal Mt. Don't get me wrong Red Bank is going to stay strong, but Rhea will be stronger and Cleveland will be down right amazing. Tipton will lead them well all year. Rhea will be the only team with the potential to step it up with them and have the chance to win over Celeveland. If you Red Bank boys want anything to happen this year that Sanchez better get the train rolling cause as of right now its Rhea vs. Cleveland for the Region

And yes i agree cleveland and reah wil both be great teams.. and that sanchez kid is no kid haha. he is a monster and fears nothen lol. redbank has reloaded for all that they have lost exept on the line. they are ok on the line. smaller but yet strong and have great form.. but red bank isnt the type of school to show all theyve got in a scrimmage so u wont see what we have till game time... just be ready for speed and insane power,. got 3 or 4 guys runnin 4.3's and 3 out of the 4 are benchen well over 250 pounds.. and there under the lead of a great qb very athletic and can thro endzone to endzone ha. he will run to. hes very fast prolly 4.6. but i just dont want yall to take anything away from red bank. and just respect. cause i kno for a fact they have respect for cleveland and reah and when all three of us play each other itll be a dog fight and i cant wait..

And yes i agree cleveland and reah wil both be great teams.. and that sanchez kid is no kid haha. he is a monster and fears nothen lol. redbank has reloaded for all that they have lost exept on the line. they are ok on the line. smaller but yet strong and have great form.. but red bank isnt the type of school to show all theyve got in a scrimmage so u wont see what we have till game time... just be ready for speed and insane power,. got 3 or 4 guys runnin 4.3's and 3 out of the 4 are benchen well over 250 pounds.. and there under the lead of a great qb very athletic and can thro endzone to endzone ha. he will run to. hes very fast prolly 4.6. but i just dont want yall to take anything away from red bank. and just respect. cause i kno for a fact they have respect for cleveland and reah and when all three of us play each other itll be a dog fight and i cant wait..

3 or 4 guys running 4.3? I must say I dont beleive that. Are those three getting offers from the biggest D1 schools in the nation because any kid that can run a 4.3 is pretty much gonna have an offer from any school.

3 or 4 guys running 4.3? I must say I dont beleive that. Are those three getting offers from the biggest D1 schools in the nation because any kid that can run a 4.3 is pretty much gonna have an offer from any school.

umm there young. there juniors now. and ones tim benfords lil brother and ones from n.c hes also like 6'1 205 timen in at about 4.4