2009 TOURNEY IN GALLATIN

REDSMAN

Hospitality Menu ready yet?

any contests like a foul out to the first base contest? home to dugout on a called third strike contest?

heaters in the dugouts? will trash cans be available to have our own fires?

how about a contest for coaches hitting infield? highest average will hitting to the infield and who can get sawed off and break ala current CU Bulldog radio man?

I can help with prizes...I have several vintage oil cans for the Iron Mikes and the button on the back along with multiple action figures.

STILL WORKING ON MENU... I KNOW LOGAN'S WILL BE SERVING THE GIANT TURKEY LEGS. YOU GOT ANY HOOK-UPS FOR BUNSON BURNERS?

WE WILL HAVE A CONTEST AFTER THE THIRD ININNG OF THE 5TH GAME. IRON MIKE WILL BE AT 3RD, POINTS FOR EACH BALL A COACH CAN HIT INTO THE BALL HOLDER.

BOWERS BAT CO. WILL HAVE A BOOTH AVAILABLE TO ORDER FUNGO REPLACEMENT PARTS, AND SPLINTER WOUND CARE.

ONE RULE THAT IS NEW THIS YEAR IS THAT A HIT-AND-RUN MUST BE CALLED BY EACH TEAM IN EACH INNING, AND THERE IS NO USE OF MIDDLE INFIELDERS DURING CUTS AND RELAYS.

PRE-GAME INFIELD ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE DIAMOND ONLY.

FREE ENTRY FEE FOR CORRECT GUESS OF THE ONLY SCHOOL COLORS I HAVE YET TO COACH IN...

• 1 month later...