district 7A predictons

moneymaker

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i had to take an educated guess i would say Jackson County and Clarkrange tie for the regular season title with both winning at home and then winning the rest of their district games. There is no one from District 8A that has a chance to compete against these two teams in the region tournament, nor is there anyone from region 3A in the substate game that can compete, so both will make it to the state tournament and from there its anyone's guess. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well 3rd through 6th will be a battle all yr ,but i heard rbs done alright in their camps.

Clay Co. should be a solid 3rd in this district with Pickett 4th followed by RBS and then Monterey.

District 7 prediction. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

1. Richland /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

2. ClarkRange

3. Pickett County

4. Jackson County

5. Coach White

6. Montey

7. Clay County

8. Moore County /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OK

1A. ClarkRange

1B. Jackson County

3. Clay County

4. PC

5. RBS

6.Montey

7. ?????

i do not think clay will be 3rd like i said it'll be a battle but i believe ppl will be surprised bout who comes in on 3rd

You could be right, only time will tell. I do think it will be between Clay and Pickett for 3rd but RBS could have something to say about it as well. We are all so lucky to be able to debate things as trivial as this. Its a great country we live in even if you can't afford the gas to drive in it! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

All I know about are JC and Clarkrange, and I would not want to have to play either of them, no matter what district or classification I was in.

Im putting JC ahead of CR, based on the experience that returns, and the possibility that CR will need a little time to mesh, and get used to each other. I know that with summer ball, and things of that sort, that this is not as much of a problem as it used to be, but it is still an issue.

Not playing favorites (or trying to get myself out of hotwater from another thread) I just think that JC has a little too much.

And LL becomes Miss BB. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All I know about are JC and Clarkrange, and I would not want to have to play either of them, no matter what district or classification I was in.

Im putting JC ahead of CR, based on the experience that returns, and the possibility that CR will need a little time to mesh, and get used to each other.

Cr lost one (6th) player to grad. Gained one transfer at the 4 pos. and have a host of eager freshmen talent.

Take my word for it, they meshed at team camp.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Cr lost one (6th) player to grad. Gained one transfer at the 4 pos. and have a host of eager freshmen talent.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

crap.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Like I said, I would not want to play either team. Good luck to both of them, this should be a very interesting battle to watch.

CR will be tough as always but the bottom line is JC is the defending state champion and until someone knocks them off in an elimination game, they ARE the best team in Class A girls basketball. All you have to do is look at JC's history since being in Class A. They have yet to fail to make it to the State tournament. Lets look at JC's history vs Crange since being in Class A. Three years ago they beat them in the region semi's when it counted to advance to the state tournament and bring home the silver, when they had a team, that by JC's standards was "subpar" two years ago they beat C'range when it counted in the District Semi's, to again send them to the state tournament and ofcourse, last year beating them 5 times to win it all. Coach Brown does a great job with whoever he has on his team, no matter what level of talent he has on the team. He always seems to win the "must win" games and so far no one in Class A, including C'range, has been able to stop him. So until someone steps up and does that his team has to be the odds on favorite to win it. I'm not sitting here and saying they will, so lets not jump the gun here i'm just saying that so far no one from District 7A, or Region 4A has been able to do it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />