district 7A predictons

moneymaker

Roach is a ball player and it will interesting to see how she will react to playing jrs. and srs. (which I think she will adjust fine)...She and Kimes could be a great combo.

I agree that Kimes and Roach will make a good combo. I think Sydney has learned a lot from watching Kerr play in years before. I also think that Ogletree will be an asset to the team. She has a lot of heart when she plays and she comes with great speed. I look to see Clay Co do big things on the hardwood this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah right... no all stars on the 4 peat teams that JC had. Players aren't "stars". Some are more talented players than others.

Your venom is gonna poison you, eventually. GET OVER IT!!! JC WILL HAVE A GOOD TEAM!!!! you people crack me up cause of the jealousy.

well i wouldnt call jc a high school bball team i would call them an aau team. There is no reason to be jealous over a team who recruits.

I agree that Kimes and Roach will make a good combo. I think Sydney has learned a lot from watching Kerr play in years before. I also think that Ogletree will be an asset to the team. She has a lot of heart when she plays and she comes with great speed. I look to see Clay Co do big things on the hardwood this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Clay has a lot of young players. They have a lot to learn because it is a big difference between jr high and high school. I dont think roach will have enough experience.

If i remember right Clay Co. recruited two of our boys a few years back, one of them was All-State so now what?

If I remember correctly, one was a child custody case, the other went along with his best friend.

This subject belongs on the boys board. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Clay County has the potential to be a solid third, but they wont be. I seen them at the White County play day and they had absolutely no heart whatsoever. They all complain and cut corners and have no desire to be any better. However Roach will be an amazing ball player, give her till about January you're going to see one of the best freshman in a while.

Clay County has the potential to be a solid third, but they wont be. I seen them at the White County play day and they had absolutely no heart whatsoever. They all complain and cut corners and have no desire to be any better. However Roach will be an amazing ball player, give her till about January you're going to see one of the best freshman in a while.

Havent seen them play yet but from what I have been told Roach dont get much playing time I really dont understand that I know shes just a freshman but she has the potential to be one of the best ball players Clay Co. has seen