Warriors of Jasper vs Pirates of South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know why you keep on bringing up the moving van thing!!! We know you are a pirate so your stuff doesn't get deleted by the pirate moderator, but I think before last years state championship team, you know those underachieving pirate teams that lost in the second round, about half of the pirate nation was trying to get rid of Vic and his staff. Now that he has won with surperior athletes, hardly anyone remembers that stuff and he is the best coach in america, huh??

BEST COACH IN AMERICA HAHA YOU PEOPLE THERE MIGHT NEED HELP!!I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST FANS HAHA /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BEST COACH IN AMERICA HAHA YOU PEOPLE THERE MIGHT NEED HELP!!I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST FANS HAHA /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HE ISNT EVEN THE BEST COACH IN TENNESSEE!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HE ISNT EVEN THE BEST COACH IN TENNESSEE!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If you go back the last 10 years you can find out who will win the game friday night! SP 98 99 MC 2000 2001 SP 2002 2003 Marion 2004 2005 SP 2006 2007 MC 2008 2009 it all there for you Pirate fans already just gotta do you re /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> search

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Old Pirate says it's apparent more than OP is rattling the JASPER folk's cages. OP says thoughts for the week are......can the Pirates continue their preparation to avoid the scalping plained by the warriors? Can the warriors get their jet packs in and attached soon enough to use FRIDAY night? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We know you are a pirate so your stuff doesn't get deleted by the pirate moderator, but I think before last years state championship team, you know those underachieving pirate teams that lost in the second round, about half of the pirate nation was trying to get rid of Vic and his staff. Now that he has won with surperior athletes, hardly anyone remembers that stuff and he is the best coach in america, huh??

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Old Pirate says there goes your credibility. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OP says the rain could work in jasper's favor??????? Whata think, perhaps slow the Pirates down & give the warriors more of a chance to scalp the Pirates?

OP figures the wet field could give Jasper a better chance if the rain continues thru the week. But then again...... may need some life guards close by to save some drowning warriors from the MudHoles the Pirates are going to create. Poor ole coach Grider, he could have a bunch of work to do next week to repair the SP SPEEDWAY. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Old Pirate says there goes your credibility. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OP says the rain could work in jasper's favor??????? Whata think, perhaps slow the Pirates down & give the warriors more of a chance to scalp the Pirates?

OP figures the wet field could give Jasper a better chance if the rain continues thru the week. But then again...... may need some life guards close by to save some drowning warriors from the MudHoles the Pirates are going to create. Poor ole coach Grider, he could have a bunch of work to do next week to repair the SP SPEEDWAY. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Definitely the rain could work in our favor a bit. You know as well as I do that the pirates couldn't get to the corners quite as fast. I am sure that SP has had this problem in the past playoffs, as has jasper waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy back in 93 against kingston when a loaded warrior team upset 7-6.

Definitely the rain could work in our favor a bit. You know as well as I do that the pirates couldn't get to the corners quite as fast. I am sure that SP has had this problem in the past playoffs, as has jasper waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy back in 93 against kingston when a loaded warrior team upset 7-6.

Old Pirate says don't count too heavy on the Pirates only having success on the corners. The shortest distance to the goal line is a straight line. Coach Vic may turn those pit bulldogs loose on offense to help MudHole a little up the middle. TTP, you know the fastest part of a SPEEDWAY is the straightaways. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well I see that everyone has kept Zone busy. I have to say that I think that SP will prevail in this one. I'm not going to incur wrath by predicting a score, yet.

Old Pirate says if you can't make it, then maybe Zone could put some of it on UTube or send you a complimentary copy of the game. OP says it'll be a great time at THE SP SPEEDWAY come friday night. Rumor has it Joe Gibbs Racing has become familar with the new Speedway. OP has a great idea.........maybe Dale Jr could be a honorary anouncer. Nah, just too many MudHoles created by the Pirates for that. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OP says the rain hopefully will be gone before game time. The growd should be huge,as always.

Come on now sb, OP knows you have learnt how to rattle a few cages. The Jasper folks would be some good practice for you.

Old Pirate says don't count too heavy on the Pirates only having success on the corners. The shortest distance to the goal line is a straight line. Coach Vic may turn those pit bulldogs loose on offense to help MudHole a little up the middle. TTP, you know the fastest part of a SPEEDWAY is the straightaways. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Word is the "speedway" is more like a mudpitt....now what happens when you mix speed with a muddy road...lot of slippin and sliding with no where to go....

Tell Vic to turn those "bulldogs" loose, love to watch a big dog turn tail and run when they get punched in the mouth... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ( that was a joke to all who might get offended...wouldnt want my post to get edited for making a comment about the "mighty peerates")

I still pred. a hard fought, nail biting game that we will all enjoy.. Strap up and get ready boys and leave it all on the field..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well I see that everyone has kept Zone busy. I have to say that I think that SP will prevail in this one. I'm not going to incur wrath by predicting a score, yet.

GEE, and i was just starting to like you.... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Word is the "speedway" is more like a mudpitt....now what happens when you mix speed with a muddy road...lot of slippin and sliding with no where to go....

Tell Vic to turn those "bulldogs" loose, love to watch a big dog turn tail and run when they get punched in the mouth... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ( that was a joke to all who might get offended...wouldnt want my post to get edited for making a comment about the "mighty peerates")

I still pred. a hard fought, nail biting game that we will all enjoy.. Strap up and get ready boys and leave it all on the field..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GEE, and i was just starting to like you.... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Now MC there you go aready....................................................you Jasper folks need too know the SP folks can't tell coach Vic what to do. That is the problem you Jasper folks have, always trying to tell the coaches what to dooooooooooooooooo and if they don't abide........well OP has already been edited for printing what everyone already knows.GONNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE as in out of there./roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe that'll get by?????????

OLd Pirate says the game should be a fan favorite.

Old Pirate says if you can't make it, then maybe Zone could put some of it on UTube or send you a complimentary copy of the game. OP says it'll be a great time at THE SP SPEEDWAY come friday night. Rumor has it Joe Gibbs Racing has become familar with the new Speedway. OP has a great idea.........maybe Dale Jr could be a honorary anouncer. Nah, just too many MudHoles created by the Pirates for that. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OP says the rain hopefully will be gone before game time. The growd should be huge,as always.

Come on now sb, OP knows you have learnt how to rattle a few cages. The Jasper folks would be some good practice for you.

No I have been known to rattle some cages but Zone said we had to play nice and keep it focused on the game. I wish that I could come to but we are having one of our rivarly games called the "Match in the Patch" against 2A East Robertson and I have a seat reserved in the "Dungeon" for me and my crew. No self repecting Red Devil would miss the Match in the Patch. Goodluck to everyone for an injury free game. I really would like to know something about SP players though. Who are you expecting to step up this year?