Warriors of Jasper vs Pirates of South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

Heck fire OP wants to stay away of the ERs now for sure. A squaw.........giving OP a shot.....um that sounds more like torture to OP. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Old Pirates says the Jasper folks better take a lot of nerve medicine before friday. OP was watching the weather channel and it looks as if things will clear off before gametime. Still ole coach Vic have to do a lot of work next week after......... THE PIRATE SHIP SAILS past the warriors. OP wonders............Squaw...... what is your plan for treatment for all the crow chowder trots the warriors will have Saturday,Sunday & maybe until Monday after all of the over eating?

Nasty.........................plan nasty.................................ugly........................plan ugly............................ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I sure would like to see how you would handle a shot from me.....lol.....I'd try to be nice....

Not worried about the weather eithor way it's gonna be one heck of a good game.

You might want to stock up on the imodium.....because I think it will be the pirates that need the help.....lol

Old Pirate says....squaw you had better git ready....may need to help some folkes out by giving them a few shots to ease the pain this year. :thumb:

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic