Chase Dunn commits

ShutupandPlay

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok tell us how you played up 3 years and guarded Buckner? And You are right, I shouldn't talk to 14 year olds...you obviously don't know what you are talking about. This thread was started by the Head Coach at LA. I am closely related to the head coach and keep in contact with him..Now was I there when Chase siad I commit, well you got me there! Because I wasn't..As far as opinions, you haven't had one on this thread. I have not called you a name ( well xcept bruh but you called me bruh first /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ), I said your credibility has been questioned, am I wrong about that or do you want me to pull it up? Forget it, you don't have to answer back

This is my last post to you...Can you not read? It was Friday night when the thread started and committed..It hasn't had time to make the "news" for you yet I guess, and sounds like you are calling the original poster a liar! Tech is great fit for Chase or he would not have committed..Evidently you haven't saw him play or "stunk" would not be in the conversation! Now you are on your 5th post on this thread and you still can't congraulate him!!

Ok congratulations on commiting to TN TECH Chase!!! Is that whats gunna keep you from crying?. I never said anything bad,I said where is it on the internet? And since its been since friday since he commited that way more than enough time for it to get on the internet i've seen commitments go up as soon s an hour after the commitment. I have played up 3 year I never guarded buckner but I played against him(I said I guared jenkins cause I practiced with the Tigers sometimes)I dont really care if you beleive me cause just about every tourney I been to I have seen a 14 yr old play up at 17U I have even seen 13 yr olds do it. And I never said you called me a name, you called Legend a name. You really need to learn to read, Like I said earlier if you aint got the answer to my question leave what i said alone and stop actin like you a 3 year old.

IF you don't know the anwser know the poster and if Bigdaddy 1 says its so its so,and TTU is an excellant choice for Chase and I wish him well.

I know its prolly so I m askin wherr is it on the internet?Thats it. I asked a simple question and I excpected a simple answer, but instead I got a 34 year old man actin like a baby because not everything that comes out of my mouth sounds like im tryin to hop on chase's jock strap.