Carter Co.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt anything has changed at Johnson Co, it may change things later on. I look for Johnson Co to be very strong. Still think Hampton will give them all they want. Avery and Cloudland is the one I'm looking forward to, that should be a game to the finish. Elizabethton shouldn't have any trouble with HV, I'd have to take Unaka in the last one.

I doubt anything has changed at Johnson Co, it may change things later on. I look for Johnson Co to be very strong. Still think Hampton will give them all they want. Avery and Cloudland is the one I'm looking forward to, that should be a game to the finish. Elizabethton shouldn't have any trouble with HV, I'd have to take Unaka in the last one.

I don't know about that. J. Cnty almost has to make changes. I'd say probably soon. It's a shame too because he was doing a good job, imo. Still, They have the foundation poured. I'm really looking forward to Avery coming down here this year.(If the field is ready,IF) I agree that Betsy shouldn't have any trouble with the squaws. Unaka and C.D. may turn out to be the best game of all. I'M READY 4 SUM FOOTBALL

I don't know about that. J. Cnty almost has to make changes. I'd say probably soon. It's a shame too because he was doing a good job, imo. Still, They have the foundation poured. I'm really looking forward to Avery coming down here this year.(If the field is ready,IF) I agree that Betsy shouldn't have any trouble with the squaws. Unaka and C.D. may turn out to be the best game of all. I'M READY 4 SUM FOOTBALL

cd i think will take down the rangers...cloudland will beat avery......elizabethton at hv?????? bulldogs i think will get beat also