Carter Co.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We.ll have a good team as long as we have a team, if we lose anyone, I.d say our season will be over.I' ve got Little Jerry on another roster in Avery Co if we don't have enough down here. I.d rather he could play here , but that would be alright anyway. Big John Phillips would be his Coach over there, Ole John is a good one in my book, worse things could happen.

We.ll have a good team as long as we have a team, if we lose anyone, I.d say our season will be over.I' ve got Little Jerry on another roster in Avery Co if we don't have enough down here. I.d rather he could play here , but that would be alright anyway. Big John Phillips would be his Coach over there, Ole John is a good one in my book, worse things could happen.

whats the deal with the little teams this year pujo?

I watched the film of the Crockett & Hampton scrimmage, Hampton outscored them 4 to 2, but I think Crockett moved the ball better against Hampton than they did against Cloudland.On the bright side ,Crockett is a pretty good team, got good size ,the fullback is a load and they also have some play makers. They also play a phyical style of football ,so its a good team to go against to prepare you for the season.

Cuda, all the teams are fine except ours ,ours is 11 and 12 year olds and several of the kids who could play with us are in the 7th grade ,so they play jr high. As of now ,we only have 12 kids and one of them is hurt. The 12 we have are battle tested and a great bunch, its just lack of players.

I watched the film of the Crockett & Hampton scrimmage, Hampton outscored them 4 to 2, but I think Crockett moved the ball better against Hampton than they did against Cloudland.On the bright side ,Crockett is a pretty good team, got good size ,the fullback is a load and they also have some play makers. They also play a phyical style of football ,so its a good team to go against to prepare you for the season.

I guess we will know more after the jamboree pujo,I hear Cloudland will be scrimmaging Hampton

Brittany and Cody's baby Brycen Ridge has been born ~ 8lbs 2oz and 22 inches long. I was told that Brittany was up and eating hooters wings and asking for pizza tomorrow. What a girl. GO BUCKSHOT "OO"

This is great! What a great name choice! Which hospital is she in? Daranda would like to see her. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I can't imagine seeing a whole lot in a quater, I do look forward to the Avery and Hampton scrimmage next Tuesday. Can,t wait to see Avery and Cloudland ,should be a heck of a game. I'm ready for some FOOTBALL.

I believe it will be a close game. Cloudland really impressed me on the defensive side of the ball against Crockett. They pretty much stuffed all of the inside stuff. I think Crocketts big runs came on off-tackle plays and the corners didn't get off their blocks well. I don't think Avery will run over Cloudland but by the same token, Cloudland needs a lot of work offensively. In my opinion, I think they are strong enough and aggressive enough this year to run straight at people. Tipton is a great runner. I would run him until somebody stopped him. Cloudland has the capability of being physical enough to line up and run more this year. They can beat Avery, but they will have to do better on offense to do it.

This is great! What a great name choice! Which hospital is she in? Daranda would like to see her. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Your names were great too /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> She is at specialty.