Carter Co.

Sportiemom, Brittany and her baby looked good. We got to see them a while ago. Are you going to be at the jamboree next week?

Don't know if I will get there. My baby Girl is having to go to the desert in a week so I am going to see her. Also I have to take Sallee to Nashville at the end of the month. If I can I will be there.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just witnessed a massacre.

Me Too. I would have thought W. Caldwell would have been better than that. Looks can be decieving I guess. No question the Dogs will be (and are) a very good team. Their speed surprised me a little bit. Avery seemed to have some athletic talent --IF-- They can get their tackling down. Not a very good tackling team, of course Hampton's backs may have had something to do with that. D.R. and Blackmon? were impressive. The defense looked pretty stout also.

Does anybody have any idea what the lineup will be for the jamboree friday night? Like who plays who, what time, etc.?

its a shame, nobody knows /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> , i don't think its been in the star or anything /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" . anyway just keep BUMPING IT till someone spills the beans. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Threw the ball very good ,several different people caught the ball, actually they pretty much did anything they wanted to.With that being said ,I'm sure the coaches found plenty of things to improve on.This can be a very solid team. Just alot of young players and bot to cut back on mental mistakes.I was extremely proud of the team I saw last night.