MBA @ Smyrna

Bulldog86

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smyrna's first team offense has yet to score a TD in 3 whole scrimmages /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I have gone on record as picking the Bulldogs to win it all again this year but now I am starting to sweat just a little bit /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Smyrna's first team offense has yet to score a TD in 3 whole scrimmages /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I have gone on record as picking the Bulldogs to win it all again this year but now I am starting to sweat just a little bit /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I can understand you sweat'en it but I think that team as a lot more to offer then what they have shown in the first 3 matchups. I was at all 3 and you can tell they have outstanding players. They are big and they are fast. They have extraordinary good running backs. But they have a below adverage QB. and have made silly mistakes like fumbles and penalties to keep them from scoreing drives. I think this new coaching staff and game style will take the kids a little time to adjust to. They better hurry up, it will start counting soon.

I will say this they did schedule some very good teams to give them a look and with the 1 offence not on the field for long it dose not surprise me. A little concerning, yes but not surprising. Look forward to the next scrimmage Thursday. (Thanks "Cent" for the info)

Michigan stinks

I'll bet you are loving Carson Palmer's kind words to the Buckeyes Nation /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Jim Rome has been wearing that out lately /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />