CAK vs Boyd

HSfootball54

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd will have trouble stopping CAK's high scoring offense led by senior QB Michael Fromke, who many are saying is the best CAK has ever had, the starting WRs at this point are Seniors Taylor Moran and Ryan Brooksbank, and Junior Blake Houser the RB spot is taken by Keenan Kolinsky who is a phenomenal running back

i just can't see Boyd stopping CAK's offense

You meant 41-14 Boyd, right? So CAK's offense is that much better than last year? Boyd's defense is much stronger this year and only gave up 14 to CAK last year. And by the way,Boyd does have a very good offense this year. Should be a great game!

definitely 41-14 CAK i'll even go 35-21 CAK i doubt CAK's defense will give up that much but boyd's qb nic hughes is supposed to be legit can't wait to see the "Showdown in the Swamp" as some have tagged it

I doubt Boyd's will give up 35. They seem to have been pretty strong on defense in their scrimmages so far. I look for another close low scoring game like last year. However Boyd has beaten some teams earlier in the year fairly well when on paper it should have been a better game (example: 1999 Lenior City, 2002 Rhea County, 2005 CPA). You never know...

boyd will NOT give up 41 points. CAK had a good offense last year and Boyd was down last year... and CAK still only scored 14 points... i do not see CAK scoring 14 on Boyd's D this year... Boyd is so much better... they are full of athletic DB's... three big time linebackers SETH EMERY, JORDAN NASON, and TREY McCALLA. and a D LINE i do not see any line stopping being led by COLE WEBSTER. as for offense... boyd is very much improved and will be lead by senior quarterback Nick Hughes. he is looking better then he has ever looked... in the backfield the bucs will have two tailbacks TAYLOR GILLEY and BEN BEASLEY. Probably the best recieving core to ever come through boyd and a O Line with DEVIN CALDWELL 6'5" 250, COLE WEBSTER 6'2" 265, VINCANTA JORDAN 6'4" 315, REECE DAVIS 5'11" 250, and GARRETT PAYNE 5'11" 285... BOYD IS LOADED.... WATCH OUT

boyd will NOT give up 41 points. CAK had a good offense last year and Boyd was down last year... and CAK still only scored 14 points... i do not see CAK scoring 14 on Boyd's D this year... Boyd is so much better... they are full of athletic DB's... three big time linebackers SETH EMERY, JORDAN NASON, and TREY McCALLA. and a D LINE i do not see any line stopping being led by COLE WEBSTER. as for offense... boyd is very much improved and will be lead by senior quarterback Nick Hughes. he is looking better then he has ever looked... in the backfield the bucs will have two tailbacks TAYLOR GILLEY and BEN BEASLEY. Probably the best recieving core to ever come through boyd and a O Line with DEVIN CALDWELL 6'5" 250, COLE WEBSTER 6'2" 265, VINCANTA JORDAN 6'4" 315, REECE DAVIS 5'11" 250, and GARRETT PAYNE 5'11" 285... BOYD IS LOADED.... WATCH OUT

The line you described averages 273. If that is the case I believe they may be as big as any line in 2A.

i didnt say it was the best line in 2a... i just told you how big they are... Vincante Jordan 6'4" 315 is just a soph. and Devin Caldwell 6'5" 250 is a junior... the other three are seniors... Quarterback Nic Hughes is 6'3" 220 and linebacker Seth Emery is 6'1" 220. they are full of talant and are bigger stronger and faster then they have ever been.