Libscomb @ White House Scrimage

RockHudson

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any Libscomb players who are injured right now or may be sitting this one out? I know White House has some that will probably be nursing some injuries.

i do not know about libscomb but many key/valuable players (for WH) are nursing minor injuries today.

any cost to come and watch?

no there is no cost, but i'd say come early, bring chairs, there is not alot of room, nor is there any seating. It is the practice field at the high school

Everyone is at work...lol...please post the results and breakdown

I certainly will

At the end of the starters playing, WH 16 DL 13

White House led 14-13 at the half and then both teams started to play the subs. Both defenses looked vunerable. White House ran and passed up and down the field do them up until they got in the redzone where they didnt score 2 or 3 times.David Lipscomb ran the ball well and passed well especially on the first two series where they scored. Blue devil defense was not as effective as i had imagined they would be but they did the job.Both teams looked about average. And for the big licks:payne had a big lick on a pass play i believe.zack duty made a few licks but there wasnt too many that would raise you out of your seat.