Region 7-4A

Red Warrior

It is FOOTBALL TIME AT THE "ROCK"!!!!! The YANKER is back!!! JCM will host the Brownsville "Haywood County" Tomcats in the biggest rivalry in West Tennessee!!!!! The YANKER's honest assessment is as follows...JCM will be improved despite no Spring Practice...no coach for TOO long...players jumping ship...no administratve leadership...etc. Do not be surprised if we play them well...do not be suprised if we defeat them...even though it probably should not happen. The YANKER feels like a NEW ERA has begun at JCM...we will be back to our former glory...but it may not happen immediately...the YANKER asks for patience...while we RIGHT this ship!! I AM THE THRILLED YANKER!!!!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I 've been trying to say. I don't want it to be rtue but it is. Our passing game is poor and we can't run ALL of the time. I think the recievers are good but we just can't seem to get the ball to them. We haven't thrown the ball as much in scrimmages as we do in games. I wonder why? It seems like we would want to work on it. I am really confused about this team but I still think we can be very good. Does anyone know anything about Clarksville?

The passing game will come around, as you said we have seen him do it before and he will do it again, THe balance we have is 3 running backs that all should have over 1000 yds this season, last year teams stacked the line and it did little good. I predict that the passing game will be much improved on Friday night as I have seen visions of multiple scores via the air for the Patriots.

The passing game gets better innstantly when Dominique starts running the ball more than 2 times a night.

It is FOOTBALL TIME AT THE "ROCK"!!!!! The YANKER is back!!! JCM will host the Brownsville "Haywood County" Tomcats in the biggest rivalry in West Tennessee!!!!! The YANKER's honest assessment is as follows...JCM will be improved despite no Spring Practice...no coach for TOO long...players jumping ship...no administratve leadership...etc. Do not be surprised if we play them well...do not be suprised if we defeat them...even though it probably should not happen. The YANKER feels like a NEW ERA has begun at JCM...we will be back to our former glory...but it may not happen immediately...the YANKER asks for patience...while we RIGHT this ship!! I AM THE THRILLED YANKER!!!!

Yanker are we gonna hear your usual predictions thursday.

The passing game will come around, as you said we have seen him do it before and he will do it again, THe balance we have is 3 running backs that all should have over 1000 yds this season, last year teams stacked the line and it did little good. I predict that the passing game will be much improved on Friday night as I have seen visions of multiple scores via the air for the Patriots.

The passing game gets better innstantly when Dominique starts running the ball more than 2 times a night.

Your visions sound good to me!

I had not thought of that and the point may be valid. I will say this------the more Dominique runs the ball may OPEN UP the passing game but it won't make our QB throw the ball better.

From what I understand this Director is the opposite of last Director. He believes the Band should be loud and play during the game. I guess we will see.It would be something new for ref's to tell our band to be stop playing instead of the horns!!!

It's been too long since I have posted on here but here goes: Henry County's 12th Man (Marching Patriots) has finally been reconstructed! I worked with them over the summer and you are correct on your assessment. Mr. Andrews is extremely impressive! I am very very happy and proud of our students for taking on his challenges. He had the field show on by August 1, which hasn't happened in many years. Right now, his main focus has been the football team, even having practices with them and the cheerleaders to run through the new pregame. This pregame might be better than Murray States! I can't wait to experience this new atmosphere!!!! Now if we could actually get a real patriot mascot....oh well. As for the men in red, I predict that we will win by 3 tds with probably no running clock. GO BIG RED!!!!

It's been too long since I have posted on here but here goes: Henry County's 12th Man (Marching Patriots) has finally been reconstructed! I worked with them over the summer and you are correct on your assessment. Mr. Andrews is extremely impressive! I am very very happy and proud of our students for taking on his challenges. He had the field show on by August 1, which hasn't happened in many years. Right now, his main focus has been the football team, even having practices with them and the cheerleaders to run through the new pregame. This pregame might be better than Murray States! I can't wait to experience this new atmosphere!!!! Now if we could actually get a real patriot mascot....oh well. As for the men in red, I predict that we will win by 3 tds with probably no running clock. GO BIG RED!!!!

Which teams from our region open up this Friday?