Red Boling Springs

Solomon

As a die hard Oneida fan and just an overally compassionate guy, I want to dedicate all the wins the Indians get this season to Red Boiling Springs. This would be a win win situation for both teams, because Oneida will win a lot of game and Red Boiling Springs can feel like part of something special. When the playoffs get here, maybe the Red Boiling Springs players, coaches and fans can come support us during the playoffs. We might have to start the motto up here as let's win one for RBS. Go Oneida.

Dude!

----- you don't want that rbs curse of not winning put on your team /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> it's not that they cann't win, but knowing how to win.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a die hard Oneida fan and just an overally compassionate guy, I want to dedicate all the wins the Indians get this season to Red Boiling Springs. This would be a win win situation for both teams, because Oneida will win a lot of game and Red Boiling Springs can feel like part of something special. When the playoffs get here, maybe the Red Boiling Springs players, coaches and fans can come support us during the playoffs. We might have to start the motto up here as let's win one for RBS. Go Oneida.

Thanks to u Oneida fan for your support but its not all about winning its about respect for the game and we have not had a whole team that respects one another in a long time if u can't count on your team mate to be there for u and to block then u don't have a team u have football this year is a whole new FOOTBALL GAME, we may not win a game but the RBS football team's playing as a team for the first time in years, they have worked hard in the off season and are ready to play, win or lose these boys can be proud of what they have already accomplished !!!!!!

No harm meant, just the truth. The family tree is more like a telephone pole.

i'm sorry u feel that way and hate to tell u that the telephone poles have lines stretched all over the world and u are part of it !! No harm meant, just the truth. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

How is that the truth do you know every resident of RBS' family history? do you have a personal copy of every family tree?? You're comments are very unnecessary ...have you never been taught that if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all? and if you have please practice it. These kids at RBS needs support not guys like you coming in here and making crude remarks like you have.

How is that the truth do you know every resident of RBS' family history? do you have a personal copy of every family tree?? You're comments are very unnecessary ...have you never been taught that if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all? and if you have please practice it. These kids at RBS needs support not guys like you coming in here and making crude remarks like you have.

TNChad at work.You can tell he's from RBS. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Not really sure what your point was in posting and saying this.....what exactly are you getting at or implying/

Look up what British people call cigarettes and you may get it wooly woofter. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />