7A prospects???

Balls,

I understand what you were saying. I was just taking up for my fellow 7a players. It was no big deal. I guess wether Peters plays or not is nothing to either one of us, but it sounds like we'd both like for him to play.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, this is michael peters, if you dont know the whole story keep your mouth shut.

leatherballs if i am not mistaken you are the coach from trousdale co. correct. i really wish i decided to play in that game. green thanks for takin up for me i dont guess

4 and 1//2 hours a day of hitting off a tee, hitting ground balls, hitting into the net and stuff like that is enough work ethic. you dont know MY situation. maybe i cant afford 64 thousand dollars to go there did you ever think of that. i am not a very weathy person, if i was then maybe i could go there, ok. and about the draft yeah, those guys that transfered from florida state the other year went pro. i have not made a decision yet i just got a new job. I didnt plan on workin until i knew for sure what was going on with the cumberland thing, the coach told me he would call me, and this was in july i heard nothing from him until about 4 days ago. Would i like to play college baseball, yes, would i like to start my life off $50,000 in the hole, no, i am not for sure not going but i am not for sure that i am.

thank you.

Michael,

I know where you are coming from. I understand the money thing at CU. Remember, I went there for a while. I was just disappointed to hear that news on ya. I respect your game. Trust me on that one. I nominated you for all state. I consider your high school coach a friend. I would try to help you out if you needed some. I don't know the whole story and not trying to say that I do. You do what you feel is right for you. I was just going on experience at the college level where you see guys who were pretty good but couldn't handle the work ethic. Hitting off tees for 4 hours a day is no new news to me. Been there done that. Don't take me the wrong way. I love the game and love to see people compete. I think you can compete. What did you mean when you said you wished you would have played in our game? What does that mean? Remember you had one AB and walked but you team still won 16-6. We finished 9-18 last year. I not talking bad about your game or your team. Anyway, good luck in the future and if I can help you with anything let me know. What about some JUCOs; Vol State, Columbia, Motlow, Roane St. etc? Tell Loop I said hi.

coach i am sorry about that message i posted, i read it once and it hit me the wrong way, and instead of reading it again, i just went off. i appologize again for that post,

and the reason i didnt go to any juco's so far is because noone offered me anything at all. i will tell loop you said hi.