7A prospects???

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy told me that he was going to have to pay for his first semester because the coach has already given all of his scholarships out but after the first semester, he is suppose to get a free ride the rest of the way. How about you Green do you plan on playing anywhere after this season?

Anybody else from RBS going to be playing any where? I don't have any plans as of yet, but I'm hoping I'll be able to play some where. I'll have to be alot better prepared and play alot better next year before I'll have a chance though.

I hope Peters changes his mind about not playing. In my opinion he was the most dominating pitcher and hitter in the district, against us anyway. Hopefully he'll change his mind and play and represent Monterey and 7A well at Cumberland.

From talking to a few folks, it sounds like Peters is a small home-town bot who dosen't want to leave home. I was told that he wanted to go to Tech but it dosen't work that way. What is he tired of? Sounds like he knows that he needs a work ethic that he might not have at the college level. If CU wants him, then he is making a mistake. Do you know how many players get drafted out of Hunt's program? I guess we will be seeing him haning around the fence at Monterey games talking about those high scool days. Peters has some talent. I wish he would reconsider.

I don't think you should be commenting on Peters' work ethic if you don't know personally, which I know you don't. If the guy doesn't want to leave home to play then that's his choice. Maybe he has other plans or is just tired of baseball like the other dude said. It doesn't mean he's got a bad work ethic just because he's not going to Cumberland. He's the one making the decision not us. but I would like for him to play because he's got the skills.

Green,

I am not saying I know the answer but it is a thought. I hate to see guys with talent and the opprotunity to play pass on the idea, and guys with no talent but has heart wishes they could have the same chance. To be honest, I would care less what he does and I don't mean that in a bad way either so don't take it that way. Maybe I shouldn't have posted that message, but when I read some of these comments about him not playing, I was disappointed.