indy vs page scrimmage

overseascoach

I was at the scrimmage. Indy's #1s didn't score on offense. Neither did Page. The only 2 Page scores were on defense. Heckman fumbled and it was returned and Smith was picked off for another. 1st and 2nd only played 4 series or so. Indy scored 3 maybe 4 times with the 2nds/3rds. Page ofensively moved the ball some but didn't score. Overall a pretty uninspired Indy scrimmage. I am sure the coaches were not too happy, in fact they had linemen running after the scrimmage. A huge test for IHS today at MBA around 5. If they play like they did vs. Page, they will get thrashed.

I to was at the scrimmage Heckmans first pic was made by linbacker and returned for td, heckman threw second pic to safty ad returned for td. smiths pic came while the 2s were in 1s played 30 -40 snaps 2s played maybe 30 mins and JV played 10 -15 mins. it was a good clean game with no injuries I heard IHS coachs played 1s longer with PHS because time with MBA is getting cut short. Good luck to the IHS team this season

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the scrimmage. Indy's #1s didn't score on offense. Neither did Page. The only 2 Page scores were on defense. Heckman fumbled and it was returned and Smith was picked off for another. 1st and 2nd only played 4 series or so. Indy scored 3 maybe 4 times with the 2nds/3rds. Page ofensively moved the ball some but didn't score. Overall a pretty uninspired Indy scrimmage. I am sure the coaches were not too happy, in fact they had linemen running after the scrimmage. A huge test for IHS today at MBA around 5. If they play like they did vs. Page, they will get thrashed.

Last time I checked there is a difference between fumbles and interceptions. I had heard that both Smith and Heckman threw ints that were both returned for TDs.

Who cares who made what turnovers and if they were returned for touchdowns or not? This would be applicable if there was an actual QB controversy, as opposed to one that the Nick Smith fan club has created on an internet message board full of lunatics.

I could care less who the QB is for IHS or who threw the pic's I was only posting the correct info on the scrimmage. and Im not a member of any fan club at IHS, but I am a fan club member at PHS. However I do know some of the player's there from Page and wish the IHS team a GREAT season

I guess the old "cat got your tongue" cliche is in effect with some people now. And some of yall know what I'm talking about. It should be interesting come next Friday. I hope the coaches make the correct decision and I feel confident they will.

Wish I had your confidence. I believe, however, that it will be 'status quo' untill it's too late.

Wish I had your confidence. I believe, however, that it will be 'status quo' untill it's too late.

We will see. From what I have heard from both reliable and unreliable sources (plural) Smith outperformed Heckman in both the MBA and Page scrimmages. However neither one of them looked too sharp in the Page one. But like I said we will see.