Chattanooga Jamboree

reaction

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got word that Boyd Buc beat Baylor in there quarter 7-0. Heard Nic Hughes threw the ball very well. Also heard the offensive line played great, and Hughes had all day to throw. Can't wait till CAK.

That is a very true statement. Boyd played a heck of a ball game and I wish that they wouldve got to play all four quarters because i believe that they couldve finally ended their losing streak against Baylor. I think the junior class really stepped it up in the game today. They had Beasley who came in strong when Gilley was having trouble and Ben finally was able to hit pay dirt.

Not sure what the season schedule for Boyd holds, but I know the home opener is going to be a tough one for both CAK and Boyd. Sounds like both teams are looking pretty good. CAK handled Powell (4A) in their jamboree, looked solid against Halls (4a) and Carter (3A) and from what I've read on this board Boyd must be doing the same. Would be nice to ease into the season but it sure makes for a big noise maker to start things off! Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

If we can keep the injuries to a minimum we will excel. Bucs O line is better than ever. The Defense has always been strong with returning seniors Seth Emery and Jordan Nason as LB's and now with Hughes at the helm the bucs may be unstoppable. The juniors are top notch. I think other teams will be surprised expecting to roll right over us. I predict that the Bucs will be the team to beat this year.

Go for the Gold Bucs!!!!

Don't know scores, but heard David Brainerd over CCS, I think Bradly beat Tyner, Central over Silverdale, and Grace over Hixon.

...Final score was: "RAMS"-7 Bradley-7...Bradley scored 1st on a 70yard run by Lindsay...the rest of the game was all "TYNER"... "RAM" Defense had an interception, and a fumble recovery on Bradley's final possession...Offense showed that they could control the clock by using up over 8 minutes prior to the TD by Poarch..."RAM"OL was pushing those big defensive linemen for Bradley like it was business-as-usual...Scrimmages against three 5A schools seemed to pay off for Tyner tonight...much more focused than previously...well next week we travel to Alabama for our "zero" week game!!!

...Final score was: "RAMS"-7 Bradley-7...Bradley scored 1st on a 70yard run by Lindsay...the rest of the game was all "TYNER"... "RAM" Defense had an interception, and a fumble recovery on Bradley's final possession...Offense showed that they could control the clock by using up over 8 minutes prior to the TD by Poarch..."RAM"OL was pushing those big defensive linemen for Bradley like it was business-as-usual...Scrimmages against three 5A schools seemed to pay off for Tyner tonight...much more focused than previously...well next week we travel to Alabama for our "zero" week game!!!

I apologize on my mistake...I do remember Bradley had the better running back. He did pretty good on y'all, but you are correct, it was a tie.

I enjoyed watching Bradley-Tyner. Now from what I was told, all the players on the field were respectful and there was no trash talking. Why can't we keep it that way. Bradley was missing several starters. Yeah, I know, we have all heard that before. here's the list; Left guard, right tackle, outside linebacker, defensive tackle and the coach played about four players at one of the defensive end spots. Starting TE went out with a sprained knee. A sophmore FB fumbled the ball. Tyner is a great team. Bradley is trying to get better. It was a tie with a 20 minute running quater. Lets leave it that way.