Greene County pick em 1st week

CDHSKNIGHTS34

Unaka vs Chuckey doak= Chuckey doak will have thier way with unaka... my prediction BLOW OUT...

South Greene vs Unicoi= i think Unicoi will win this one could go either way it will be close....

North Greene vs Grace = Grace beats them by 40 or more....

Cloudland vs West Greene= Toss up from what i hear Cloudland is stacked this year...West greene will keep it close but i think they will fall up short...

Greeneville vs Jeff Co= Devils i think are to strong for the Jeff Co

Those are the games for the ol county schools the first week let me know who you think will win all of them

if any body eles from jeff co or Carter co wants to comment they can....

Guest longhorns51

Johnson County played vs South Greene last week and they looked pretty good. Their QB has a nice arm. Then last thursday we played Unicoi in MLC Jamboree we ran all over them but i dont think they had all their starters in there was some big guys on the sidelines. I think this will be a great 1st week game but i feel Unicoi will win.

Unaka vs Chuckey doak= Chuckey doak will have thier way with unaka... my prediction BLOW OUT...

South Greene vs Unicoi= i think Unicoi will win this one could go either way it will be close....

Cloudland vs West Greene= Toss up from what i hear Cloudland is stacked this year...West greene will keep it close but i think they will fall up short...

Those are the games for the ol county schools the first week let me know who you think will win all of them

Cloudland doesn't play the Buffs til 8-28-08. As far as the restC-D,Grace,Unicoi,and Greenville would be my picks.

C-D, SG, Grace, Greeneville, and whoever plays WG.

Unaka 21 Chuckey Doak 20 I know I will get ragged on but I think Unaka will pull the upset.

Unicoi 20 South greene 12

Grace 48 North Greene 8

Cloudland 28 Avery County 17

Greenville 24 Jeff County 14

well i think they were a few upsets.........

I never even thought that Jeff county would beat the Greene devils

im glad cdhs beat unaka like a drum as well

i havent seen the rest of the scores but i think sghs won as well against unico county

im just glad to see the county high schools doing well and i hope West Greene can follow suit next week with thier opener