Giles County at Humboldt!

redskins50

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo worked hard on his speed in the off season. These boys have practiced all summer long for this one game and they are ready. It may be close but I beleive that Giles will bring home the win. Brad Strickland will be back next week for Lawrenceburg.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

defense stepped it up last night it sounded like from the radio they did an amazing job heard russ cobb's name mentioned alot good job D.hunter newton stepped it up in rico's absence sounded like offense had a lot of preseason jitters but they settled down and got it done good job guys.looks like the muff monster is back from two seasons ago.i know rico probably returns punt thats the reason for different players trying to return them. but bo wallace returning punts?but over all it sounded like a good game at least on the radio.cant wait till next week.by the way is alex ballentine on the team this year?

defense stepped it up last night it sounded like from the radio they did an amazing job heard russ cobb's name mentioned alot good job D.hunter newton stepped it up in rico's absence sounded like offense had a lot of preseason jitters but they settled down and got it done good job guys.looks like the muff monster is back from two seasons ago.i know rico probably returns punt thats the reason for different players trying to return them. but bo wallace returning punts?but over all it sounded like a good game at least on the radio.cant wait till next week.by the way is alex ballentine on the team this year?

alex is on the team. i agree we need to fix the punt return situation. hopefully rico will be back next week not sure what his status his...but newton did a good job keeping the passing game going without rico. it's cowbell time now!

Defense looked good. #22 Josh Smith is a really good punt returner, have no earthly idea why Bo was put in on the D. They did not need him on the D or on punt returns. He did make a good play to deflect a pass on the sidelines but the D has very capable people. No I don't believe Ballentine is playing. This game was won by the D. Maybe not for scoring but definitely by stops. Rico was walking around with crutches-I don't think its bad. Newton did a great job-but nothing I wasn't sure he was capable of if just given a chance. As was stated before Giles has plenty of depth and talent-some just never get the chance to show it.

You could see where the conditioning of Giles came into play-Humboldt had player after player down.

Defense looked good. #22 Josh Smith is a really good punt returner, have no earthly idea why Bo was put in on the D. They did not need him on the D or on punt returns. He did make a good play to deflect a pass on the sidelines but the D has very capable people. No I don't believe Ballentine is playing. This game was won by the D. Maybe not for scoring but definitely by stops. Rico was walking around with crutches-I don't think its bad. Newton did a great job-but nothing I wasn't sure he was capable of if just given a chance. As was stated before Giles has plenty of depth and talent-some just never get the chance to show it.

You could see where the conditioning of Giles came into play-Humboldt had player after player down.

i know alex was in the team picture in the paper i coached him in little league he's a good kid has a good head on his shoulders.i havent got a problem with bo playing D but that sure is a bigger gamble letting him return punts.i'm sure smith in capable of returning punt he's super fast.