Smyrna@Siegel

Bulldog86

All right HS football fans. Is only a few nights away. The lights go on and the pads start cracked and it count this time. Let's hear some comments on this game. Should be exciting. The opener always is but with Smyrna, they are not only starting a new season but starting a new era. New coach, new game plan, new attitude.

I will say Smyrna 24-10. Smyrna gets about 200 yards on the ground and 50 to 75 in the air. Smyrna D will hold Siegel to less the 100 on the ground and Siegel will get around 100 or so in the air. Just a prediction to get the tread going.

Let hear some opinions.

All right HS football fans. Is only a few nights away. The lights go on and the pads start cracked and it count this time. Let's hear some comments on this game. Should be exciting. The opener always is but with Smyrna, they are not only starting a new season but starting a new era. New coach, new game plan, new attitude.

I will say Smyrna 24-10. Smyrna gets about 200 yards on the ground and 50 to 75 in the air. Smyrna D will hold Siegel to less the 100 on the ground and Siegel will get around 100 or so in the air. Just a prediction to get the tread going.

Let hear some opinions.

This sounds about right, but I think it maybe 14-3.