Solomon

pretty close to the age there - i will skip on the name really dont want any of you girls to stalk me ( common sense give me your name I will contact you ) not a poser at all just not like you living thier dream when you HAVE NON I REPEAT ANY NO ZIP ZERO notta playing time at a major college or any kind of HS coaching under thier belt! wow i am impressed maybe you played for Murville maybe you are a booster member whatever - tell you what come visit me and i will show you a national championship ring do your homework g faust and l holtz were the coaches when i was at ND-- -goodbye bash talk all you want - i am blind to this post and you wont see me saying hello!!!!so sorry your a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Bull butter.

You sir are a liar all the way around. Before you put facts up, make sure they are not eaily proven false.

Announcements