hampton @ johnson county

alexc83

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't look too deep into that jamboree...

im not saying they will be aweful, but what i am judging on is based on the jamboree, yes i know they didnt show there offense, but i dont really think there is a way to fake a defense and what i seen is a group that looked a little flabbergasted, it seemed like the reaction time and overall speed is down big, with the exception of Roberson and Blackmon. just look at it, they have their biggest lineman playing Middle linebacker. makes no sense to me. yeah they may be decent on offense, but i dont think they can score enough to keep up with any team that has a good offense. D is the deciding factor, and i dont think they will have anything for JC tomorrow

Guest longhorns51

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY Friday is the night that the Hampton Bulldogs travel to Johnson County and loss 24 to 7 then go back with their tail between their legs and will still be known as the other team from Carter County. Our defense is going to eat you alive tell your trainers to bring the painkillers for your QB matter fact for your whole team. Its the Longhorns year we will slaughter Hampton and take 1st in the MLC. GO HORNS

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY Friday is the night that the Hampton Bulldogs travel to Johnson County and loss 24 to 7 then go back with their tail between their legs and will still be known as the other team from Carter County. Our defense is going to eat you alive tell your trainers to bring the painkillers for your QB matter fact for your whole team. Its the Longhorns year we will slaughter Hampton and take 1st in the MLC. GO HORNS

hey man dont worry about painkillers, tell your coach to keep up the drinkn and drivin and keep givn the horns the steroids

Guest longhorns51

hey man dont worry about painkillers, tell your coach to keep up the drinkn and drivin and keep givn the horns the steroids

have you looked at our team who takes steriods please tell me cause they are alot smaller than any team in the MLC im sorry that our boys know how to hit the gym after practice and hey dont bother making the trip up here tonight it will just make the drive back long and sad and i dont want you to wreck cause of all those tears in your eyes GO HORNS tonight we eat dog

prime example of a Hampton fan...they dont have anything on the field to brag about because they know they will get stomped, so they resort to taking cheap shots using off the field issues...STEROIDS and DUI lol. After they loose tonight it will be blamed on the refs, or the grass on the field was too long, or the lights were too bright and they couldnt see, or something. Hampton= Land of Excuses.

GO HORNS!!

im not saying they will be aweful, but what i am judging on is based on the jamboree, yes i know they didnt show there offense, but i dont really think there is a way to fake a defense and what i seen is a group that looked a little flabbergasted, it seemed like the reaction time and overall speed is down big, with the exception of Roberson and Blackmon. just look at it, they have their biggest lineman playing Middle linebacker. makes no sense to me. yeah they may be decent on offense, but i dont think they can score enough to keep up with any team that has a good offense. D is the deciding factor, and i dont think they will have anything for JC tomorrow

Hampton had already scrimmaged 3 teams for 3 hours just 3 days before they played Cloudland in the jamboree. Hampton destroyed the teams in that scrimmage. I am just saying that you shouldn't go on that jamboree. One thing is for sure: it will be closer than the blowout we watched last year. And hopefully Prudhomme won't be fighting with his teammates this year. HAHA...

I think the Horns will win this one but not by the scores they are putting on here. Hampton has alot of speed and athleticism, maybe more than last year if possible. Being a young team this game will help them gain some much needed experiance simply due to the rivalry and intensity of this game. Horns SHOULD win but if I were them I wouldn't count on a cakewalk by no means. J.C and Lunce will have them boys ready to play.Good luck Dogs. I would like to see this game but with the HATED Vikings coming to R. Mtn. it's not possible.

Where are the Hampton fans? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> The real fans like Vader and htown are still here, but its a funny thing to me like I predicted at the end of last year, that Kings Nemesis, FallSportsfan, and others are no longer roaming the message boards. Kinda strange because its uncharacteristic to have more longhorn fans talking trash than Hampton fans. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> As for my prediction and opinion, Hampton will make a few youthful mistakes which will cost them the game. Physically, they will stand toe to toe with Johnson Co. but the more veteran team will prevail in the end. Johnson Co. 24 Hampton 14.