Week 1: Rhea County Golden Eagles vs. Cumberland County Jets

odoylerules

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big game for the eagles the fans are eager to see wat RCHS has, thoughts?

Ok first off i love that your a Rhea Co Fan, but if your gonna try and get a good post going make it about something that means something. Rhea Co and Cumberland is not a big game. THe eagles have NEVER lost in their schools history to CUmberland and thats like 30 games plus. This is a good warm up for the eagles to see what needs fixing and basically a highly amped scrimage. Yes everyone is ready for football to start up again but this game is gonna be ridiculous. I say Rhea scores 45+ and don't count on the Jets scoring. That linebacking core of pshyco's led by Jon Finch will keep the goose egg on the board all night long. Good luck Eagles. I'll be rooting. But i'll also be kicking back and enjoying seeing the 3rd stringers for Rhea Co in the forth quarter. So good luck Eagles!!! We'll all be cheering

Ok first off i love that your a Rhea Co Fan, but if your gonna try and get a good post going make it about something that means something. Rhea Co and Cumberland is not a big game. THe eagles have NEVER lost in their schools history to CUmberland and thats like 30 games plus. This is a good warm up for the eagles to see what needs fixing and basically a highly amped scrimage. Yes everyone is ready for football to start up again but this game is gonna be ridiculous. I say Rhea scores 45+ and don't count on the Jets scoring. That linebacking core of pshyco's led by Jon Finch will keep the goose egg on the board all night long. Good luck Eagles. I'll be rooting. But i'll also be kicking back and enjoying seeing the 3rd stringers for Rhea Co in the forth quarter. So good luck Eagles!!! We'll all be cheering

agreed, but its football time in Rhea County and its time to see what the Eagles have got for us this year. Very Exciting!

this should be a good tune up game for the boys. itll be interesting to see how that offense performs in a real game. after seeing the scrimmage on Tuesday night, I just know that mr. brown needs the ball in his hands.

has anyone heard anything for sure whether we're playing cumberland or not? I've heard rumors that we may end up with Ooltewah. so lets just hope and pray that Cumberland comes through because i've got a feeling a game with the owls would get ugly.

this should be a good tune up game for the boys. itll be interesting to see how that offense performs in a real game. after seeing the scrimmage on Tuesday night, I just know that mr. brown needs the ball in his hands.

has anyone heard anything for sure whether we're playing cumberland or not? I've heard rumors that we may end up with Ooltewah. so lets just hope and pray that Cumberland comes through because i've got a feeling a game with the owls would get ugly.

from what i hear cumberland should be able to play.

Guest touchdowntech

this year cumberland.co was supposed to be pretty good,at least .500 and strong possibilty of playoff making however with the lack of practices and such this may not be.

99.99% sure they will play. Cumberland will be in school monday

Looks like the game is on. Cumberland goes back to school Mon Aug 25th and the first full day for students is Wed Aug. 27th As for the game, Rhea Co. has not lost to Cumberland Co. since 1984 and I don't see that changing at all. I think it may be just as bad if not even worse for Cumberland Co this year. I look to see the starters to play the first half and maybe the start of the 2nd and then the 2nd and maybe even 3rd string take over for the last part of the game. It will also help on getting the running game back in motion. Pretty much it should be just a good tune up game for the start of region play the following week when Hixson comes to Evensville. The JV and freshmen have their first offical games tomorrow night at home against Knox Catholic starting at 5:30