Week 1- Hendersonville At Beech

BarnBurner09

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hendersonville looked great last night vs sc i don't know if beech has the defence to stop hville's offence. or the offence to penetrate hendersonville's D. Also Hendersonville is hungry to beat beech for the first time in like 3 years /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I believe Hendersonville only passed the ball 8 times vs. Station Camp. I know it seemed like more.

Several Beech players were on attendance for the Station Camp game and I'm sure they will be ready to stop the Commandos.

Lets just hope they dont /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Go Commandos!!!

Beech is not Station Camp.

I will be surprised it there is 9 minute drives by either team friday.

Hendersonville had a pretty good game vs. a down Station Camp team so now everyone thinks that they are the New England Patriots. Its one game. I would like to see them do it every week, and hope they do. If they come out hungry and ready like they did vs. Station Camp i believe the commandos take this game. Otherwise it could be close and come down to a few plays.

They need to stay humble and they will go far. If they get big headed then they will crash.

So what are the good matchups?

Players to watch?

Go Commandos!!! Good Luck!