Week 1- Hendersonville At Beech

BarnBurner09

I thought both teams looked good. H'ville shouldn't hang their heads it's hard to get up every week for a game. It's even harder when you are coming off an emotional win like the week before. I look forward to Beech coming to SC in a couple of weeks. Until then good luck to all and stay healthy.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought both teams looked good. H'ville shouldn't hang their heads it's hard to get up every week for a game. It's even harder when you are coming off an emotional win like the week before. I look forward to Beech coming to SC in a couple of weeks. Until then good luck to all and stay healthy.

what ???? !!!! both teams looked good what game were you watching? I understand Hville put a whack on you last week but too say both teams looked great crazy - Hville looked flat, couldnt tackle, played with no desire and i am shocked on how they put up 35 against SC----

Something else I just noticed as I was reading over this tread, and some others concerning this game, is the lack of post-game comments by the HHS fans. It's curious that after the Station Camp game, they couldn't get on here fast enough to talk about the game, but now they seem to be fairly quiet. To paraphrase the old line, don't get to excited about the high's and to depressed about the lows.

They have a good team with a lot of young talent and size, Dye, Townsend, Howell, plus others. I believe they will be a tough team this year and for the next couple of years. It will make the realignment very interesting in the future.

What can you say about a game where the Commandos droped passes when they were wide open and no one between them and the end zone.

Did the Commandos come in over confindent?

BTW-The Buc's looked like a good solid team with a nice ground attack.

I think H'ville is in for naother long year. They are not built to go up against the R'dales, Smyrna or other 5A pwrhouse teams in the state. They would be a good 3A team.

Not bashing just saying it the way I see it.

BTW-Is Roper a Sr of Jr. It would have been nice to see him and Mr Y in the same backfield this year

What can you say about a game where the Commandos droped passes when they were wide open and no one between them and the end zone.

Did the Commandos come in over confindent?

BTW-The Buc's looked like a good solid team with a nice ground attack.

I think H'ville is in for naother long year. They are not built to go up against the R'dales, Smyrna or other 5A pwrhouse teams in the state. They would be a good 3A team.

Not bashing just saying it the way I see it.

BTW-Is Roper a Sr of Jr. It would have been nice to see him and Mr Y in the same backfield this year

bucs ripped off one long run besides the 60 rush attempts they looked average running the ball agaist a poor tackling team that didnt play with any heart- scouting beech put 8 in box make them throw

bucs ripped off one long run besides the 60 rush attempts they looked average running the ball agaist a poor tackling team that didnt play with any heart- scouting beech put 8 in box make them throw

Good point, However it looked like they were one step away a couple of times breaking away for some other long runs. Mr Y saved the Commandos more than once last night.

what ???? !!!! both teams looked good what game were you watching? I understand Hville put a whack on you last week but too say both teams looked great crazy - Hville looked flat, couldnt tackle, played with no desire and i am shocked on how they put up 35 against SC----

I didn't say great. H'ville was just a step off making some big plays. This doesn't make them flat or bad they were thinking that Beech would lay down. As far as last week goes they put it to us, but we will be back.

As far as the game went Hendersonville definatly did not play as they did versus Station Camp. They didnt have the hype or tempo as last week. Beech came out and played smash mouth football and Hendersonville couldn't get it together. Yazzie played all out and was flying around. But its a team and he can't do it himself.

I am not one for making excuses but it seemed that the officials called a really tight game for a rivalry game. There were calls close made when they should just let the boys play.

Hendersonville will have to work hard and have a great week of practice so they can get ready for their first region ball game friday.

As Far as the Darrien Roper situation. He was dismissed from the team for violating the team rules.

Its a loss but Hendersonville can and will do it without him if they work hard.

Now its on to McGavock.

Go Commandos!!!

I read in the locale press today that the Buc's had 265 yds rushing. That souds lik a strong ground game to me. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />