Week 1- Hendersonville At Beech

BarnBurner09

game is on channel 27 css......... I am takin the commandos in this one.......looked really good on friday vs station camp ( a team who everyone picked by 14 points) in all honesty station camp beat hhs last year by 2 at their place and that was their best team in history....no one can diss on hendersonville.

But here are some keys to the game for hhs to win:

1) Contain Allen on the outsides.

2) Defense has to show up

3) Hall has to go to non big names............look for Austin Winski to play very well on Defense and Offense...kid has good hands and quick feet 6'2 225 quick,fast,good hands, call him Wycheck Jr.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

game is on channel 27 css......... I am takin the commandos in this one.......looked really good on friday vs station camp ( a team who everyone picked by 14 points) in all honesty station camp beat hhs last year by 2 at their place and that was their best team in history....no one can diss on hendersonville.

But here are some keys to the game for hhs to win:

1) Contain Allen on the outsides.

2) Defense has to show up

3) Hall has to go to non big names............look for Austin Winski to play very well on Defense and Offense...kid has good hands and quick feet 6'2 225 quick,fast,good hands, call him Wycheck Jr.

I thought these games were on My tv 30 now? I'm 99.9% sure about this or I have my DVR set wrong.

bobby huey isnt as good as everyone makes him out to be bt yes i was wrong it isnt on css my bad but play makers for beech will b a defensive lineman and on hendersonville side will b a running back i think they have a kid name gambino kid has good size and speed smart kid

bobby huey isnt as good as everyone makes him out to be bt yes i was wrong it isnt on css my bad but play makers for beech will b a defensive lineman and on hendersonville side will b a running back i think they have a kid name gambino kid has good size and speed smart kid

Great game for the Bucs last night to overcome the momentum HHS brought in from their win over Station Camp. Huey and Allen plus the rest of the backfield demonstrated the ability they have and the confidence the coach's have in them. Huey 125 yards rushing including a 65 yard dash through the d-line, Allen's 90 yards and Stewart with some timely gains to extend drives. Defense played outstanding holding HHS to 40 something yards rushing.

On the HHS side, Yazzi is the real deal. A real threat to break one anytime he touches the ball.

Enjoyable game to watch in person or on TV. From what I observed, the TV broadcast was well done.

Good luck to both teams for the rest of the season.

Something else I just noticed as I was reading over this tread, and some others concerning this game, is the lack of post-game comments by the HHS fans. It's curious that after the Station Camp game, they couldn't get on here fast enough to talk about the game, but now they seem to be fairly quiet. To paraphrase the old line, don't get to excited about the high's and to depressed about the lows.

They have a good team with a lot of young talent and size, Dye, Townsend, Howell, plus others. I believe they will be a tough team this year and for the next couple of years. It will make the realignment very interesting in the future.