Lewis Co. @ Wayne Co.

wchs78

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC is a well coached team that will content for the championship in the Reg. They are physical and played very hard. LC had a good game plan on offense which exposed WC a bit at times. That doesn't mean that WC is weak on Def. just maybe the scheme wasn't the right one to face LC type of offense. LC has so many weapons on offensive they would be hard for anyone to stop. If you look at the positives of both teams all the fans can find something to look forward to this year. I do think it is very wrong to negatively signal out any young man on a public board hiding behind a private name. By the way welcome back to the sidelind Coach Crews. He's good for WC football and only a fool would argue different!

i deleted the post.

i wrote it right after the game when emotions were still a little too high. although my comments had merit, they should have stayed mine and not everyone elses. in the past, this years team has always been able to win on athletisim alone. that doesn't work in high school ball. we are as athletic at linebacker as ever but were just not buying into the system for some reason. maybe the coaches can get it figured out. hopefully we can get better. this will be my last post on here so good luck the rest of the year cats.

wchs78 and wcp70, delete your reply and get rid of the quote so no one else has to see it. again, good luck cats.

first off ya the cats lost that stinks the linebackers are horribal they cant tackle....the cats defense is set up for the linebackers to make all the tackles but they are to weak and not hard-nosed enough ....#83 is the weakest d-lineman i have ever seen i think he is the defensive coachs son,he needs to go back and play middle school or get in the weight room,he needs to be took off the starting line-up and put on bout 3rd string ....i think #6 or #7 lead the defense in tackles..i think #6 plays corner and #7 plays safety

first off ya the cats lost that stinks the linebackers are horribal they cant tackle....the cats defense is set up for the linebackers to make all the tackles but they are to weak and not hard-nosed enough ....#83 is the weakest d-lineman i have ever seen i think he is the defensive coachs son,he needs to go back and play middle school or get in the weight room,he needs to be took off the starting line-up and put on bout 3rd string ....i think #6 or #7 lead the defense in tackles..i think #6 plays corner and #7 plays safety

u are a hardcore and passionate fan which means I like you but man like this game is great because of the kids and therefore its maybe not cool to single one out for blame.....he could have been playing hurt, overmatched by a great player, or lacking technique. I saw ali lose a boxing match once but that didnt mean he was garbage. I aint your daddy but it might be a nice gesture to post a little apology and tell that kid you appreciate what he does to give you something really super to do on a few friday nights and that failing doesn't make you a failure...giving up does...and giving up on others