WHAT'S THE WORD ON SENSABAUGH INJURY?

dbFAN91

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to find a better a better source. Chris will miss two games maybe three, depending on how fast he recovers from his injury. Chris is making good progress in rehab and should not have any negative affects to his running because of this injury. I'm a reliable source since i'm his dad!!!

You need to find a better a better source. Chris will miss two games maybe three, depending on how fast he recovers from his injury. Chris is making good progress in rehab and should not have any negative affects to his running because of this injury. I'm a reliable source since i'm his dad!!!

WHAT WAS THE DIAGNOSIS A HYPEREXTENSION?

Thats great news. Im sure he will make up for the lost time when he gets back. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That's better news. I'm glad he will miss at most four games instead of six.

I don't know why the players told me six weeks for.