clarksville at creekwood

Wildcat

wildcats lost many good senior players from 07. can this years team step up and fill their spots? I do believe last years team would have taken out the falcons in the jamboree. creekwood will be looking to avenge their 35- 13 loss of last year and at home. this will be a telling game as to how this season might end up. then next the eagles with one of chs good coaches that took that program and knows their ways. then their is beech the only team to beat them in the regular season. if they can win these three coming up season will be a good one.

creekwood fans did you lose many good starters this past year?

STEP UP CATS!

wildcats lost many good senior players from 07. can this years team step up and fill their spots? I do believe last years team would have taken out the falcons in the jamboree. creekwood will be looking to avenge their 35- 13 loss of last year and at home. this will be a telling game as to how this season might end up. then next the eagles with one of chs good coaches that took that program and knows their ways. then their is beech the only team to beat them in the regular season. if they can win these three coming up season will be a good one.

creekwood fans did you lose many good starters this past year?

STEP UP CATS!

Yes they lost some players, but I know for a fact the have several very capable players that will step up to fill those spots. Hopefully all the starters were working on getting stronger and faster. I no there are many motivated kids there that have been doing some training on there own time. That should pay off for them. Also in RB positions there will be speed there. The OL worries me some with some of the D's they will be facing.

Creekwood will be a real good indicator for then next one with NE. I feel they can get through these two. Now Beech they really have to get there heads and game plan for the kids. Something I seen persistently with their defense in 07 is they always seem to smell the rock. With three to four closing fast. My understanding is most of them have returned.

Hopefully are OB can have a little time in the pocket or even if he gets rushed he can roll out and hit some receivers if they can hit number 12 he is stud and will get more yardage. Our QB is not really sprint runner to take it, but he could have worked on that enough in the off season to surprise us all. He can throw that ball just needs to hit it in the numbers.

Anyway we come out winning these three I will elaborate more. Sure would love to see back to back region titles. Snider is good a placing his talent where it needs to be. I did not see the jamboree with FC, but I'm certain they had a good look at themselves up against Falcons out there. Those Falcons kids live and breath it on their own time.

So bottom line if coach had them working good in the off season eating good, good weight program, and running sprints on there own we should be ready for whats coming.

Won't be able to attend this one but going to try and find an audio feed to it. Anyone hear about one post it up please.

OK CATS Here we go don't know how many of you are reading these boards, but if just a few of you are pass this word. All of you watched and some you played in that 07 season. If you payed attention you should be ready to get these done. You starters don't break down work together as team stay pumped. Be wishing real hard for you Friday night. And be there to check you out next Friday at HJR.

Get your game heads on and no surrender lay that wood and run it hard..

Go get these W's GO CATS... BIG ONE SAID DO IT! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

AWESOME GREAT START CATS... Heard Paul aired it out good tonight.. Can't wait to read about it in the morning.. Just keep after it.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You know in the Jamboree FC got to loosen up in there 1st match now that I think about it. BIG CONGRATS from Pop and the BIG ONE 07