Warren Co. @ Shelbyville

Phoenix

Shelbyville, in a land slide, no I'm not sure.. Shelbyville has speed and some size but their offensive scheme is well average at best. the defense is good but they got tired very quick.

good luck to both teams

This will be one of the games that they may have to pay people to come and watch! Warren County is not very good this year or any other years, I do believe they have not been good since the Civil War but I could be mistaken on that one! The boys from the Walking Horse Country are also not real good either but they are good enough to make Warren County a Loser again! I know this is hard to believe but the boys from the Nursey Capital of the World will lose a lot this year! But the Walking Horse boys will also! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

What's Warren County injury situation? Word is they're pretty banged up. QB and a receiver aren't looking like they will play this Friday. Anyone have any info on this?

I haven't heard anything about anyone being injured but Wilcher, and I think he goes to the doctor today.(correct me if i'm wrong)

While Shelbyville is really not that good I think they are good enough to beat Warren County.

bennett /jacobs cant blame coach harris for the mess at smithville i been watching w.c. football for 3 yrs the games we have lost in these yrs have been from turnovers penalties and getting out head coached.........shelbyville 35 w.c. 12